• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS: Stuteville-built Impact/Foundation Rifle $3,000

DoubleOught-BMA

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2018
Howdy hide - I decided to break this apart from my optics bundle...

For sale is my Impact/Foundation rifle built by Wade Stuteville at Stuteville precision. I originally bought it with a 6XC barrel, but then swapped over to Dasher. Dasher barrel (spun and cerakoted by TC Customs) has less than 100 rounds down it. Rifle comes w WieBad cheek pad, 2 round holder, Fat Bastard muzzle break and Elite Iron bipod. Also, Alex over at Master Class stocks added the 3 way adjustable buttplate. This is truly a one-of-a-kind, bad ass rifle that I just don't have a need for as I don't anticipate many PRS matches in my near future. Asking $3,500 $3,000. I'm happy to do a web meeting of some kind if you want to see it, meet me, etc.
IMG_8743.jpg
IMG_8734.jpg
IMG_8739.jpg
IMG_8742.jpg
IMG_8741.jpg
IMG_8735.jpg
IMG_8740.jpg

Last edited:
Bump w price drop to $3K... and this is probably the floor. Also - I just sold my ZCO to a fella on here last week... so I should be on the good guys list here shortly (if not already). To date, I've sold a Vortex Gen 2, ZCO/Spuhr mount and some other small stuff. I'm legit. :)

Worth mentioning that I'm also throwing in the old 6XC barrel along with the dasher dies and Petersen dasher brass. 80 of which are unfired. (y)

Attachments

• 6XC Barrel.jpeg
    6XC Barrel.jpeg
    580 KB · Views: 49
  • 6XC Barrel 2.jpeg
    6XC Barrel 2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
  • 6XC Barrel 3.jpeg
    6XC Barrel 3.jpeg
    629.4 KB · Views: 55