• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS/Trade: Jake Hoback Husky Knife NIB

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    *SOLD*

New Jake Hoback Husky folder purchased last month. Never carried, never cut anything. Just opened and closed a few times then stored in my safe. Selling because it is a bit bigger than I anticipated. If you like big, heavy-duty folders you will love this knife. The fit, finish and overall quality of this knife is one of the best I've seen. These sell new for $575. Selling for $450 shipped. Payment via PayPal Friends & Family, Zelle or USPS Money Order. I've sold a bunch of stuff here, check my feedback.

Trades: Pretty much anything firearms related, just let me know what you got. Particularly looking for an Atlas, Accu-Tac, TBAC, etc. bipod with picatinny attachment as well as factory new ammo in .308/7.62 and .223/5.56. Firearms, optics and knives are always of interest. I can add cash or accept trade plus cash depending on item offered.

Pics of knife below (pardon the fingerprints/dust, I keep all my knives wiped down with a light coat of oil).
    Here are all the specs on this knife: Jake Hoback Husky.

Last edited: