• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS/trade- Stretch 16 barrel new

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
I managed to get one of these when he had them in stock several months ago but I am doing an SR-25 now, so need to free up some cash. It is the black barrel, fluted with their intermediate gas system. I have a new Forward Controls gas block and gas tube I attached already. All brand new. They only make these a few times a year it seems and very popular in 3-gun circuits. Amazing barrels, I just do not need it right now.

Barrel with forward controls gas block and tube= $ 475 shipped only trades I may be interested in is .223/5.56 ammo and 308 ammo or possibly optics and I can add money for optics if it is something I really want. Can use lpvo's or mil based optics, perhaps an Aimpoint m5.

I have an Aero FDE upper I can throw in with it for an extra $ 50 also. I lapped the face and it fits like a glove. There are scuffs on it I touched up and some marks inside the bottom of the receiver and it does not have the dust cover installed but does have the forward assist. It has been sitting in the parts bin forever and thought it may help build it out given the shortage on uppers! and I will throw in one of the grips in the pics if anyone want one with the barrel. Thanks

Zelle or paypal FF- text me for faster response it is all 100% 479-653-5434
pics in hyper link
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Last edited:
I am shocked this did not sell right away! They only put these out a few times a year. I have been buying up Knights stuff though!