• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FS: U.S. Military ECWCS Gen III Level 3 POLARTEC Fleece Jacket Foliage Green

LAR Dragoon

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2004
SC
Gen III Level 3 ECWCS Jacket, part of the Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS), aids in protection against harsh environments and can be worn as a standalone jacket or as a liner for a softshell jacket, parka, or other extreme weather jackets.

• Level 3 Of The Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS) – Constructed Of Super Soft & Warm Polar Fleece Fabric
  • Military Base Layer Jacket Can Be Worn As Singular Coat (Perfect For Fall And Spring) Or As A Liner With A ECWCS Parka For Cold Weather Protection
  • Durable Neck, Shoulder And Elbow Panels Made Of 100% Nylon Material
  • Gridded Fleece Side / Armpit Panels Provide Enhanced Breathability
  • Full Front Zipper Can Extend Through The Collar To Form A Turtleneck-Like Design In Order To Keep Your Neck Warm
  • Dual Outer Side Pockets And 2 Interior Mesh Pockets
  • Loop Fields On Both Sides Of The Chest For Rank And Name Badges

Used in Very Good Condition
Sizes - M, L, L/L, XL, XL-L, XL-XL,

$40 Shipped!
Message if Interested

Attachments

• 1F.F.jpg
    1F.F.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
Sorry for the stupid question, but do these jackets have a wind stopper barrier, or are they a stand alone fleece?

Reactions: LAR Dragoon
PM sent for L/L or other option. Is fit tight or a little looser by size?
To me they fit pretty true to size, but keep in mind military guys are "supposed" to have a fit or athletic physique.

I’m 6’2” 280 and wear a size 54 jacket (usually XXL or XXXL) and have a serious barrel chest. I’m thinking the XL/XL will be way too small. What thinkest thou?

You have another straight up large size available? Wife snagged my LgTall and fits her perfectly-was a bit large for me.