• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FS: USGI Military ECWCS Gen III Level 3 L3 POLARTEC Fleece Jacket Foliage Green, M,L,XL

LAR Dragoon

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2004
SC
Primary Insulation Layer: Worn underneath shell layers or worn as an outer garment in cool conditions.

The GEN III High-Loft Fleece Jacket is the primary insulation layer for use in moderate to cold conditions.

Constructed with Polartec® Thermal Pro® material the insulation on the Level III Jacket creates air pockets that trap air and retain body heat providing outstanding warmth without weight. With excellent breathability, the Level III jacket dries quickly with increased warmth while maintaining lower bulk and increased durability than previous systems.

GEN III Cold Weather Fleece Jacket Features:
  • Polartec Thermal Pro Material Traps Air and Retains Body Heat
  • Nylon Reinforcements at the Collar, Shoulders and Elbows
  • Zipper Front and Cord Pull
  • Stretch-Grid Fleece Side Panels adds Comfort and Breathability
  • High Collar with Full Zipper-Front and Wind Protection Flap
  • Two Internal Chest Pockets and Two Outer Side Pockets
  • Ragland Sleeve for Better Range of Motion
  • Elastic Sleeve Cuffs
  • Low Bulk with Increased Durability
  • VELCRO® brand fasteners for affixing name, rank and insignia
  • Increased Warmth with Significantly Less Weight than Previous Generation ECWCS
  • Level 3 ECWCS - Extended/Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System
  • Color: Foliage Green
Used Very Good condition
$25 Shipped!
Message if interested

size-chart.jpg

Attachments

• greenflc.jpg
    greenflc.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 85
I am very happy with this jacket. Condition was almost new and the price was great. Always satisfied with my purchases from this seller.

Reactions: LAR Dragoon
I am very happy with this jacket. Condition was almost new and the price was great. Always satisfied with my purchases from this seller.
Thanks!!
As always I appreciate your purchases and prompt payment!

I have them in L/L

I have a EWOL jacket in XXL/L - $75