• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD FS: Vortex Viper PST-5255, 5-25x50mm FFP EBR2C MOA, Vortex Precision Rings, Defender Caps

Frank1

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2019
I'm selling a very nice Vortex Viper PST, model 5255, 5-25x50mm first focal plane scope with the illuminating EBC 2C MOA reticle. Included in the sale is a matched set of premium Vortex Precision matched rings, 097 in./24.64mm (Medium) and a set of Vortex Defender flip caps (installed). I purchased the scope and accessories new late last year and have only had 3 total outings at the range with my .223 bolt action rifle. The scope is in excellent condition and red illumination on the reticle works as it should.

SOLD $715. shipped in the USA by PayPal Friends&Family, or PayPal goods + 3% if you prefer. Also accept bank checks and USPS money orders. PM me any questions and thanks for looking!

Last edited: