• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics FS: Weaver Tactical 3-15X50mm SF Illuminated EMDR Reticle (Model #: 800363)

HousePlant

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2020
    $480 shipped. Includes original receipt, box, all accessories that were in the box (no sun shade but you do get an "anti-fog cloth"), and documents.

It's only been through a 20 round sight-in at the range today. I realized there what I suspected when I was dry firing... I don't like it. I like my Nikon Black FX1000 4-16x50 better and that's what's going to go on this rifle. Why do I like the Nikon better? The reticle. It's more functional to me. The Weaver has better turrets (that lock), though. If the Nikon FX series had these turrets (at least the push/pull lock feature), they would have been far more popular.

I did remove the scope from the mount after taking these pictures and there is only a faint hint of scope marks, if anything. It's 95%, in my opinion. The rings were lapped before I installed the scope (they didn't need it much, but... I always do it after a set of Talley rings destroyed my favorite 4x fixed scope).

The illumination is available in red or green. The red is visible in daylight. The green is only visible at night or low light situations.

Parallax seems to line up with the markings well, albeit the dial is stiffer than my Nikon (not intolerably but noticeable).

Oh, and it's made in Japan. The glass is typical of the $1,000-ish LOW factory scopes.

Zelle is preferred method of payment. You can send a money order, if you want to go old school. We can talk alternatives. No trades.

The "silver looking smudge" you see in the 4th photo showing the elevation knob rubs right off. It was gun oil that must have been on my thumb reflecting the sunlight. Looks exactly like anti-sieze in the photo though, doesn't it.. WTF?

Attachments

• IMG_1386.jpg
      IMG_1386.jpg
      341.2 KB · Views: 76
    • IMG_1387.jpg
      IMG_1387.jpg
      422.8 KB · Views: 64
    • IMG_1388.jpg
      IMG_1388.jpg
      317.8 KB · Views: 64
    • IMG_1389.jpg
      IMG_1389.jpg