• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Sold: Wilcox Raptar ES

SkyScrapin

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
Dallas, TX
strictlyoffensivekit.com
It's lived all of it's life on top of my Spotter45 as a good-ole LRF. It's in like new condition and has always been treated with TLC. It's been a solid unit for what I use it for, but I'm wanting the S model with ballistics for use with my UTCxii. Otherwise, this wouldn't be for sale, and even still, I'm debating selling it.

Comes with original box, and all accessories.

$xxxx shipped and insurefd.

Pics later. Maybe. We all know what this thing looks like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hootiewho
The Wilcox Raptar is one of the most coveted IR laser/illuminators on the planet. Every other unit available is only useful at night. The ES is awesome because it is useful 24/7 with its unique LRF that is good beyond 2,000-meters even during bright daylight hours.

$3K is a steal for this piece of kit, and why it was probably the most successful Group Buy ever on the Hide.

Have received lots of interest, trades, low ball cash offers, kidneys, beloved mother-in-laws.

The price will not be lowered. $3k is below market value...

To be clear on things I'm not interested in:
1. Below market value offers
2. Post dated checks
3. Items that aren't easy to re-sell

Cash will remain king at the posted price.