• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FS: XLR Element - Tikka Inlet

uscbigdawg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Have a kid, so need to clear some things out.

XLR Element chassis with the Tactical Lite stock, inlet for Tikka short action calibers. I have a side folder (not pictured) that is not seen in the pics, but picked it up from another Hide member and will throw that in. Only has had my 6CM barreled action installed and torqued, but never shot. Just never got around to it, and not letting go of the barreled action. Also have the Henderson Precision ARCA rail kit (not pictured) for it as well.

Extras include:
- Tactical Lite stock
- ERGO Tactical grip
- Side folder attachment (not pictured)
- HPI ARCA rail (not pictured)

All new, this would be about $800. I'd like $700-750 shipped and insured to you in factory box. On the GTG list since before Scout.

Thanks for looking. Pics below. Sorry for the wonky pictures. My wife took them and of course there is the gratuitous foot picture.
D4CAECB5-6526-42F5-A015-75076624F156.jpeg
8FD74EF1-00AD-47A6-AE99-7931FEA55D66.jpeg
D939CC6E-8A9B-4191-B50B-72730E0161EB.jpeg
2669C2B6-B21A-4964-B862-FF516310A9C1.jpeg

Last edited:
Random bump. There's a good bit of wiggle room in this price. PM me an offer. Worst I'd say is no, but you'd probably be surprised

Bump. Still available and all PMs answered. Please remember on offers that it DOES come with a side folder and Henderson Precision ARCA rail. Worst case, I suppose it ends up being the base for a 6.5PRC hunting rifle. :) Thank you for looking.

If I didn’t just pick up a PDC G4 then yes, but unfortunately I’m good on other chassis’s at the moment. Have this, a G4 PDC SA and a MPA I’m looking to sell.