• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ft. Pickett, Virginia- Crisis Level

Not a Clue

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2019
Gov. Black Face has been bringing in Afghan refugees to Ft. Pickett, near Blackstone, VA. A week ago, there were 10,800 refugees there, a place that only handles less than 3,000 people there on a good day. It's causing a lot of problems, there are some very sick people there and their hygiene habits are disgusting. The National Guard that's housed there has called in the State Police because they can't handle the situation.

What would make that better? Bring 10,000 more in. They are talking about having over 20,000 refugees there, a place that can't handle that volume. Word on the street is that Gov. Black Face has ordered a media blackout on it. It's a state owned facility so it's bypassing the Federal path.

Pretty disturbing that this is all being done with no oversight or input from anyone in our state, other than Gov. Black Face.

Last edited:
I think the Founding Fathers intension for the Second Amendment was actually for voting......

Reactions: HD1911
Hopefully, sorting the good from the bad will be an efficient process. I don't understand why Ft. Irwin and Ft. Hunter Liggett were good enough for us but are not good enough for them... I think it would be helpful to provide an environment that reminds them of home during their psychological adjustment period. In fact, provisional employment as "renenactors" to the NTC system might be a quick jobs program...

Reactions: 34SF
Hopefully, sorting the good from the bad will be an efficient process. I don't understand why Ft. Irwin and Ft. Hunter Liggett were good enough for us but are not good enough for them... I think it would be helpful to provide an environment that reminds them of home during their psychological adjustment period. In fact, provisional employment as "renenactors" to the NTC system might be a quick jobs program...
I never understood why we built NTC when we have a Haiti right over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs
Estimates are that out of 10,000, there were 100 Taliban in there. With 20,000, let's assume 200 Taliban.

What could possibly go wrong?

Pretty sure Ft. Pickett is in Blackstone, VA not Blacksburg.

Reactions: Maggot