• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ft Wolters Mid Range Match - TOMORROW

Strickland

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2003
Mansfield, Texas
I am way late in posting this, but Ft Wolters is holding its monthly mid-range match tomorrow. An Across The Course Service Rifle match will be held on Sunday.

Registration closes at 0930. Range hot at 1000.

COF is as follows:

300 yards (22 shots, 22 minutes) (2 sighters, 20 score)
500 yards (same as 300 except do it twice).

Due to restrictions, we are limited to 223 / 5.56 only.

Targets will be 1 MOA X-Ring, 2 MOA 10 ring scoring.

You keep your own score.

This is about the best practice in wind reading that you money can buy.

We also have a new website, FWSSC . You can visit there and sign up to receive periodical newsletters. I send the newsletters out and there will only be 2 a month (one before the match, and one after with the results). There is also a schedule showing the upcoming matches.

Re: Ft Wolters Mid Range Match - TOMORROW

Thanks for the update. The wife and I have been interested in trying some F-class and this match would be great practice. Hopefully we can make the May match.

If you can make it to one of the matches, you can learn of all the F-class matches that go on around the North Texas area. There are lots to choose from. The guys at the match shoot all over.

Strickland showed up for the match, borrowed a rifle, borrowed ammunition, and proceeded to kick everyone's butt by a huge X count margin.

The rest of us just had a blast not shouldering the pressure of 1st place!
Next one is May 30. Come join us. No one is loaning stuff to Les at the next match.