• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"FU Bob Ferguson, FU"

1J04

Lost Squirrel
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    This POS Soy Boy has gotta GTFO of Office. Slimy POS shoulda never made it in in the first place, but here we are. And guess what? EVERYONE I know in a position of authority says Fuck You Bob, suck a bag of Dicks, we ain't enforcing this shit show..............

BP 189/102 P 88 :mad:

https://www.chinookobserver.com/new...cle_b41e1d58-2f2a-11e9-a506-cfc6e78969a7.html

Continued resistance against gun control initiative; Attorney General defends law

The state attorney general has stepped in with a warning to more than half the state’s county law enforcement officials who say they refuse to fully enforce the gun control measures voters approved in November.
    Police chiefs and sheriffs will be held liable if they refuse to perform background checks required by I-1639, said Attorney General Bob Ferguson on Tuesday in an open letter to the law enforcement officers who oppose the measure.
    “I will defend Initiative 1639 against any challenge,” wrote Ferguson. “My office defeated the legal challenge to the previous gun safety initiative passed by the people, and I am confident we will defeat any constitutional challenge to Initiative 1639 as well.

“Local law enforcement are entitled to their opinions about the constitutionality of any law, but those personal views do not absolve us of our duty to enforce Washington laws and protect the public,” he said.
    The Washington State Sheriffs Association issued a statement on their website last week regarding their public opposition of I-1639. They expressed concerns about rights protected by the Second Amendment. Law enforcement officials in at least 21 of Washington’s 39 counties have said they will not actively enforce the measure.
    “The initiative placed greater restrictions on law-abiding citizens while creating unreasonable expectations regarding how such restrictions would be enforced,” said the statement.
    Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich believes Initiative 1639 is unconstitutional at the state and federal level.
    “As Sheriff there is nothing, at this time, for me to enforce as it pertains to 1639,” said Knezovich in a statement from his spokesperson. “As it is now, 1639 is not constitutional, is being challenged in court and there is nothing for me to enforce.”
    I-1639 was intended to increase public safety by reducing gun violence and accidents. The law creates an enhanced background check system, requires individuals to complete a firearm safety training course, raises the age of possession to 21 years old and establishes standards for safe storage of guns.
    The provision with the most pushback relates to standards of gun storage. Under the measure, a person who leaves a firearm in a place where another person could potentially gain access to the weapon would be guilty of community endangerment.
    According to the initiative, shootings involving semi-automatic assault rifles have resulted in hundreds of injuries and lives lost. Such incidents can have lasting psychological impacts on survivors and their communities, states I-1639. These weapons have been used in the country’s deadliest mass shootings within the past couple decades.
    One week after the general election, the National Rifle Association and the Second Amendment Foundation filed a joint lawsuit against Washington state and Attorney General Ferguson. The two organizations claim that the initiative violates the U.S. and Washington state constitutions.

“You can own a house or car before 21, but you can’t own a firearm to protect your house or car,” said Lars Dalseide of the National Rifle Association. The law denies protection for individuals between the ages of 18 and 21, he said.
    According to the office of the Secretary of State, I-1639 was adopted as state law by nearly 60 percent of the people.
    “No action by a city council or county commission can change this state law or the responsibilities and duties that the law vests in Washington’s law enforcement agencies,” said Ferguson in his letter.
    The Alliance for Gun Responsibility supports the provision, said communications manager Kristen Ellingboe. She believes the law is the most comprehensive gun violence measure in the nation.
    The alliance’s focus has been on trying to correct misunderstandings that have sparked opposition. While Ellingboe said there has been an overwhelming amount of support in the initiative, she is disappointed to see sheriffs and law enforcement officials oppose the law.
    “We are counting on the fact that when the time really comes, the sheriffs will follow the law,” she said. “If they continue to stand in opposition, I would expect that they are opening themselves up to legal vulnerabilities.”
    1550087969247.png

Bob didn't play outside much as a child. He's gotta lot to learn about life and just how hard it can be. I wish him the absolute worst in his endeavors and yes, he's a fucking pathetic criminal that needs to be incarcerated.

As someone from Washington State, I applaud the Sheriffs and their opposition to these unconstitutional laws.

However, I cannot understand why they came out publicly and made the statement. It just sets them and their communities up for encroachment by the liberal locusts, with the intention of removing the brave Sheriffs from office. I think it would have been far better for them to have said nothing and quietly go about (not doing) their business. As it stands now, I'm confident the liberals are busy planning how to get rid of them.

Last edited:
    As someone from Washnigton State, I applaud the Sheriffs and their opposition to these unconstitutional laws.

However, I cannot understand why they came out publicly and made the statement. It just sets them and their communities up for encroachment by the liberal locusts, with the intention of removing the brave Sheriffs from office. I think it would have been far better for them to have said nothing and quietly go about (not doing) their business. As it stands now, I'm confident the liberals are busy planning how to get rid of them.

That might work for a while, but I'm thinking this type of stuff is basically portions of the "silent majority" not being so fucking quiet anymore. My gut says this is the right thing to do at this point. Stand your ground, and make it known lines are being crossed, but this line won't be. Gut also says, in these cases, folks around there ought to be lighting up the e-mails/phones to the sheriff/CLEO/PD/local gov/whatever saying we're with you 100%.

Similarly, calls/e-mails to the state saying take your bullshit back to Britain.

Go on Bobby’s face book. He has some lovely friends . The clintons and many other great people .

As someone from Washington State, I applaud the Sheriffs and their opposition to these unconstitutional laws.

They would be found out one way or another in short time. Better to take a public stance to show people what is happening to their state. If someone hears a sheriff is no longer enforcing a law, it makes a non-gun community person take notice.

Reactions: deersniper
    Well I owned a semi auto 22 RF when I was 11 years old and got a driver license when I was 16. You are responsible enough at 16 to own any vechicle that you can afford but according to this bullshit law my son has to wait until he's 21 to own a 10-22. FUBAR!

Several counties across the US have enacted a Sanctuary County Resolution that turns their county into a Sanctuary for 2nd Admendment Rights.

We received a copy of the resolution from Effingham County, IL. and have model our resolution to theirs.

As a result of the Effingham County resolution, in April 2018, 57 additional counties in IL have declared themselves as 2A sanctuary counties, with another 24-26 counties about to approve similar resolutions. Don't think Cook County is one of them?

If anyone wants a copy of their resolution and one of ours just pm with an email and I will send it out to.

Sounds like them good ‘ol boys up there be ‘bout ready to open up a can of whoop ass and warm it up on da stove!! ???

Wouldn’t it be a wonderful thing if these sheriffs deputized 15,000 good guys and marched up on the state capitals to discuss current social events and unconstitutional laws? ?????

Gonna be blood-baths here and there real soon now.

I doubt it. We shall see tho. I’ve about come to the conclusion that nobody is going to do anything and those that do will be dealt with in short order. I’m not saying give up but we really need to find a way to unite on this stuff. Lots of you all are pro2A but we are so spread out we can’t really launch much of an effort. I got some local peeps willing to help out if the need arises but most people don’t want to be criminals.

@Threadcutter308

I think the time to be quiet has passed. We have all sat around quietly for too long. We are too smart to engsge in Jr High esque shouting wars and stupidity that the left is so fond of.

We can use our voice. We have the COTUS to back us up. They dont have to like it and I invite them to do something silly. State police arent signing up to enforce it.
    Here in CO I am sure we have a few who would defend and enforce unconstitutional law. And tons who wont.
    Was just at a store yesterday. A 55 gal drum full if 30 rd PMAGs for sale. Same price as PSA.
    Nobody is enforcing crap of the BS laws here.
    They may add them on to stack up charges in other cases and not one for just that violation.

And yet, I am gonna buy more ammo, parts and components. And maybe some 80% goods. Have a nice mill at my disposal as needed.

This dude, Ferguson, is the biggest piece of dog shit to have hit WA politics. Lying, self centered prick. He is eyeing the governorship - what a piece of shit. Bet ya in high school he was the weasley piece of shit even the girls beat up.

I doubt it. We shall see tho. I’ve about come to the conclusion that nobody is going to do anything and those that do will be dealt with in short order. I’m not saying give up but we really need to find a way to unite on this stuff. Lots of you all are pro2A but we are so spread out we can’t really launch much of an effort. I got some local peeps willing to help out if the need arises but most people don’t want to be criminals.

Most people don't want to be criminals. but ignoring the Constitution and enacting and enforcing unconstitutional laws doesn't seem to be any skin off a Commie's red ass.