• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck Fox News

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017

Federal investigators also continue to probe possibility of radicalized law enforcement officers who were involved in attacks on Jan. 6.

they are going to need there own defense force if the dims want to fully trust anyone . They openly violate the constitution openly while they want to be protected by the same people they screw over and plot to remove there rights derp . not worried about fox news they will jump on the coat tails of biden soon enough singing the praises of communism as will all media that wishes to exist in there world .

The issue with Fox, as well as any other conservative news organization, is that there are absolutely no graduates from journalism schools that aren't totally indoctrinated in leftist ideology. So every young hire moves the organization farther left. This will happen even to long time conservative sources such as the Wall Street Journal, National Review, the Federalist, etc. As long as the education system continues like this, the result is inevitable. There are no conservative universities.

lamestream news is just going from one panic inducing "bombshell" to the next. it is their new model.
    Its how they solidified their base. Dems try to cover so many bases they can't unless they can get them all the focus and hate the same thing.

Reactions: TACC and theLBC
    I'm curious to see what is going to save these MSM cable TV broadcasts. Now that Trump will be gone, what will they have to talk about? They can't talk about the White House, they can't talk about the Senate or the House. What will they cover?

I'm betting that Biden will send 50,000 troop to some God forsaken country or region and all things will be back to normal.

1611096774376.png

I'm curious to see what is going to save these MSM cable TV broadcasts. Now that Trump will be gone, what will they have to talk about? They can't talk about the White House, they can't talk about the Senate or the House. What will they cover?

I'm betting that Biden will send 50,000 troop to some God forsaken country or region and all things will be back to normal.
    Nobody here will be surprised but we all know he'll blame Trump all 4 years if the media allows it. Which they will and probably join it. With how popular executive order have become you shouldn't be blaming another president. The only good thing the left has showed is states can literally ignore the president. Ill be interested to see which states tell Biden to stfu and ill know where to move haha.

Nobody here will be surprised but we all know he'll blame Trump all 4 years if the media allows it. Which they will and probably join it. With how popular executive order have become you shouldn't be blaming another president.

Biden will not even half to blame Trump. Prepare your self for four years of the only story on the lying box being " poor Joe Biden continues to valently struggle to overcome Trumps monstrous mistakes."

I think you're going to find places like Hillsdale are going to expand and become much more popular. That's just my opinion and I have no research to back up my claim.

I also see the trades making a comeback.

Dad just got back in country and it seems he came back to the US to kick some ass.

His son popped off just before arrival that something has to be done to silence news I guess he disagrees with.

Hopefully the old man rights the ship. First step would be firing the sons.

Might be a good place to install an unemployed NY, currently Florida, executive.

I think you're going to find places like Hillsdale are going to expand and become much more popular. That's just my opinion and I have no research to back up my claim.

I also see the trades making a comeback.
    Trades? Construction?

Electricians, mechanics (auto, aviation, heavy equipment, HVAC), equipment operators, machinists, welders, toolmakers, cabinetmakers, etc, etc, etc.......
    I agree but as someone who works these trades they do nothing to take care of employees. Atleast in my state. Maybe not everyone wants health insurance or a 401k but most do. Not easy at all to find these jobs with benefits in vt. Someone coming out of hs and not having alot separating jobs at entry level i would give caution to someone wanting to do construction for life.

I agree but as someone who works these trades they do nothing to take care of employees. Atleast in my state. Maybe not everyone wants health insurance or a 401k but most do. Not easy at all to find these jobs with benefits in vt. Someone coming out of hs and not having alot separating jobs at entry level i would give caution to someone wanting to do construction for life.

Come to Ohio with serious machining, CAM/CAD skills, or real welding knowledge and you will have zero problems finding a job that pays well and has on par benefits.

Come to Ohio with serious machining, CAM/CAD skills, or real welding knowledge and you will have zero problems finding a job that pays well and has on par benefits.
    Yea looking to get out of vt. Once the dust settles and I see how they react to the overreach that is coming.

Trades? Construction?
    Yes, I do believe that people who work with their hands will se a large increase in their ranks. Lets face it, if you want to make money a degree in gender transitioning isn't going to pay the bills. As an help in the IBEW, you can make a living wage from day one. Two years later, you can say you've made it. Most halls have more work than bodies. I'm sure it's the same thing with other trades too.

Electricians, mechanics (auto, aviation, heavy equipment, HVAC), equipment operators, machinists, welders, toolmakers, cabinetmakers, etc, etc, etc.......
    Yes! I know personally when they put out a call for new hires, 85 out of 100 can't pass the drug screening. If those who go to college for useless degrees would turn towards the trades, there's so many jobs open right now. Most apprentice programs are about 2 years. After those 2 years, they could be making more money than their 5 of their friends who studies Gender Transitioning. Probably more than the professor who's teaching those courses.

My nephew is a self taught welder and since graduating from high school (almost 3 years ago), he started welding dumpsters, then he went into a shop where they put him on jobs that a 5-10 year veteran would be asked to do. Now, he's work for the NSA at Ft Meade. He's set for life and making really good money.

His brother who is 2.5 years older than him, with some kind of useless degree is still sleeping in his parent's basement.

Yes! I know personally when they put out a call for new hires, 85 out of 100 can't pass the drug screening. If those who go to college for useless degrees would turn towards the trades, there's so many jobs open right now. Most apprentice programs are about 2 years. After those 2 years, they could be making more money than their 5 of their friends who studies Gender Transitioning. Probably more than the professor who's teaching those courses.
    I just live in garbage state. Could be worse could be better.

Serious question: Does a degree from Hillsdale get anyone a job?
    Short answer is yes, but. I have a good friend who teaches there and vacillated about whether he wanted his kids to attend for that very reason. Your options are slightly more limited in some sectors, but in regular parts of the economy, ie not law and finance, I think people don't discriminate as much. Individual HR departments of course vary.

Short answer is yes, but. I have a good friend who teaches there and vacillated about whether he wanted his kids to attend for that very reason. Your options are slightly more limited in some sectors, but in regular parts of the economy, ie not law and finance, I think people don't discriminate as much. Individual HR departments of course vary.
    Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure what to think due to not looking into them although I should have.

Signed up for a free Constitution (course of some type) that I unfortantly didn't follow through with and I now get more mail from them than anyone else. Made me wonder. Good to hear it is legit and not a U of Phoenix.

Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure what to think due to not looking into them although I should have.

Signed up for a free Constitution (course of some type) that I unfortantly didn't follow through with and I now get more mail from them than anyone else. Made me wonder. Good to hear it is legit and not a U of Phoenix.
    Honestly, it is a great institution if your interests go to politics, political philosophy etc. I don't know about it with regards to other subjects, but it is a serious school. Larry Arnn, who runs it, is a serious academic who used to run the Claremont Institute. The issue is, of course, that it is known as a conservative institution, and with the number of anti-conservative bigots out there your kids may be more limited for jobs, but they won't be pushed out of the market.

I finally convinced a guy I know to do a "Two Day Tradie" course in polywelding.
    His marriage had turned to shit, so I pointed out to him that it was time to think of himself.
    Now he is working up north FIFO (Fly In Fly Out) $67.50 an hour, 12 hour days, 2 weeks on, one week off.
    The course cost him, that is me🙄, $500 which he paid back first swing.
    If life isn't working for you, make the change.

Too bad for VT. We have a 401(k), Profit Sharing, Medical, start entry level/admin at $3 above minimum, 100+ hours of paid training per year, we try to give at least 40 a week instead of cutting everyone's hours, we care about the employee's families. The list really goes on but you get the drift.

Reactions: 308pirate
    I finally convinced a guy I know to do a "Two Day Tradie" course in polywelding.
    His marriage had turned to shit, so I pointed out to him that it was time to think of himself.
    Now he is working up north FIFO (Fly In Fly Out) $67.50 an hour, 12 hour days, 2 weeks on, one week off.
    The course cost him, that is me🙄, $500 which he paid back first swing.
    If life isn't working for you, make the change.

Very good advice. The longer you stay in your deadbeat job, the harder it's going to be to leave and start over.

I don't know, perhaps my expectations are low, but I think Tucker is funny and cocky in a subtle way.

Reactions: notacos4u
    I have honestly been thinking of signing up for an IBEW apprenticeship as a retirement gig.

I'm in shape, love to work, and I'm not afraid of hard labor.
    If you want hard work in retirement, move to the country, get some horses and mules and head into the mountains. At least you won't have to deal with all of the city fuckers that way. Things don't change so quick out here.

Reactions: TACC
    I’d much rather have my son ruffneckin on a drilling rig, than have him sit in some classroom with a liberal ass teacher telling him he’s a homophobic or racist cause he won’t date a tranny or understand Ebonics! And remember it’s not violence if you’re smiling.