• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck Jay Inslee, WA Idiot Governor

DIBBS

Old Mountain Man-Tired occasionally Grumpy SOB
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2008
    WARSHington State
    Proposing to ban the sale of gas powered cars. Geez does he think he's gonna be around that long? The fix is STILL in?

Hopefully this doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of happening, but it goes to show that libs have absolutely zero common sense.

It's all about control comrade.

Phuck em.

Aaannnnddd.... its NOT about the environment

https://crosscut.com/environment/2022/11/gov-inslee-plans-ban-gas-powered-cars-2035-it-doable

https://nexuspmg.com/the-coming-ev-...sary minerals to,500,000 lbs of raw materials.

Reactions: 338dude
    Little California will pass it, guaranteed.

Oregon would do it if all the gas station pumping lackeys didn't have the left in their pocket.

I was fucking stunned when I first hit there for work and was told I couldn't pump my own gasoline. "Sir! YOU haven't been to the training!!!" They really didn't like it when I later pulled in with the boom truck and told them to fuck off, I know the law and pump my own diesel.

Screenshot_20221201-192447_Google.jpg

Is this different than the resolution that fuckstick made a few months this back? Banning new sales after 2030 or some shit? The states on the coast are in a race to the bottom. I'm in eastern Washington so we get fucked by Seattle and Olympia all the time.

All the big easy money to be made on petroleum has been made, what's left is like trying to get into Crypto now. Very few make a bunch of money, most folks make very little, or get fucked. The green movement is the new big oil. It's early, there's a lot of money to be made, and these politicians have their money positioned to maximize their portfolio gains, and they want those gains a lot sooner, rather than having to wait 20-30 years or more for the returns to really kick in. It definately isn't about the environment. If the oceans were rising, why are they still buying waterfront property? Why are banks and developers still taking long term financing on oceanfront developments if they're going to be under water soon? It's all to keep us sheep scared of the boogyman, and to make us spend our money where they want us to.

Branden

Little California will pass it, guaranteed.

Oregon would do it if all the gas station pumping lackeys didn't have the left in their pocket.

I was fucking stunned when I first hit there for work and was told I couldn't pump my own gasoline. "Sir! YOU haven't been to the training!!!" They really didn't like it when I later pulled in with the boom truck and told them to fuck off, I know the law and pump my own diesel.

What is the law and what does it allow you to do?

I am going to be traveling through Oregon soon and would like to know.

lol, I remember my first time through Oregon and stopping to get diesel. A girl that was barely over 100lbs, and my fuel fill was about neck high on her, came up to fuel me up. It was my first fuel stop in Oregon, and I didn't know you couldn't pump your own fuel. She explained it to me, and it caught me by surprise, but I let her do her thing, and no big deal, just didn't know about it. I did watch her to make sure she put diesel in though.

Branden

The law is basically you cannot pump your own fuel in the state. Most gas stations are full service. And, NO, you do not need to tip.

Pumping your own gas is available only in some areas. Or in low population counties after a certain hour with no attendant on site.

The fine for pumping your own gas is $500.

When it's cold out, be my guest to pump my gas.😬 I actually like someone else pumping my gas. Gives me more time to scroll through SH. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Most on SH will be dead by then.
    The Earth belongs to the living.