• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck You! I’m Starting to like Vivek!!!

I don’t want no cattle worshiping Hindu as my president.
IMG_5860.png

“Haley was born Nimarata Nikki Randhawa at Bamberg County Hospital in Bamberg, South Carolina,[1][2][9] to immigrant Sikh parents from Amritsar, Punjab, India.[10][11] Her father, Ajit Singh Randhawa, had worked as a professor at Punjab Agricultural University in the 1950s, and her mother, Raj Kaur Randhawa, received her law degree from the University of Delhi.[12][13]

Both of her parents immigrated from India to Canada in 1964 after Ajit received a scholarship offer from the University of British Columbia.“
Nikki Haley

The media will get every conservative all jazzed up for a candidate and than starting in September they will show you the real person behind the veneer causing everyone to abandon them when it is too late.

Trump was the only one able to beat that so far.

I don’t want no cattle worshiping Hindu as my president.

Well fortunately for you there's about zero possibility of that happening in the current timeline.

The only man in modern politics that was capable of saving us from the current circumstances was rejected by Republican voters in favor of McCain and Romney. I view this year's primary as fascinating entertainment more so than any serious possibility of altering the trajectory of our late-stage empire's decline.

Hey you guys, people can change! I hear Tulsi is totally cool too! She's been on Joe Rogan, said she gets it now and she supports the 2A!
True, they can, especially politicians running for office!
Guy in Argentina said he would dump the Central Bankers - gets elected, announces he’s converting to Judaism and reneges on the election promise.

L O L

Reactions: atomic41
I see it all really as it just does not matter one single bit who I vote for, or who any american votes for. It is already decided.

I will still go vote anyway, not sure why....guess I am suppose to.

And I know whos name is going to be next to the dot I color in.

And then go home and go to sleep knowing everything else is just the show. And even if he wins the show will go on.

0% chance for Vivek....
----------
My worry is how soft are the 'amazing poll-numbers' regarding GOP primary (Trump 50/next<20)? Trump policies did work out pretty well in the 4 yrs he was President, for the most part. But if you watch him now and don't think to yourself [this guy isn't trying to MAGA, he wants retribution(which is fine but not at the expense of another 4yrs of BS)]. Also if Trump gets indicted at any point, will GOP kick him out of tent?

Are the dems really rolling with Biden 2024-28?? Or will they use this impeachment stuff to covertly show Biden the door, if better evidence is found?

How unrealistic is a real 3rd party push this go around????

There's video of Vivek from like the 90s or early 2000s doing a speech at some graduation of his and he talked and acted the same way. He's been a showman of sorts for a long time.

I don't think he's necessarily a bad dude or doesn't mean what he says, but I wouldn't vote for him. He is entertaining though.

Reactions: jr81452 and 232593
I don't trust any of them.

Trump did a great job in a lot of ways, but I still don't trust him either.

I never understood this "hero worship" some politicians inspire.

People driving around with some politicians name plastered all over their vehicle, or all over their house. Boggles my mind.

I don't trust any of them.

Trump did a great job in a lot of ways, but I still don't trust him either.

I never understood this "hero worship" some politicians inspire.

People driving around with some politicians name plastered all over their vehicle, or all over their house. Boggles my mind.
Exactly.

Weak people need something or someone to worship. No need to look far, its rampant right here.

YadaYadaBullshitBullshitYada

Americans agree that the 2024 election will be pivotal for ...

View attachment 8296993
WGCU
https://news.wgcu.org › top-story › americans-agree-t...

2 hours ago — In a politically polarized nation, Americans seem to agree on one issue underlying the 2024 elections — a worry over the state of democracy ...
Well, it's a good thing we don't live in a democracy. The whole "It's a threat to Democracy!" is just a catch phrase right up there with "common sense" gun control.
And just as a reminder, Trump was a NY democrat who was hobnobbing with the Clintons, little Mikey Bloomberg and such before he decided to run for Pres. He's probably a better choice, but I don't trust that fucker either. Let's not forget the Bumpstock ban, and trying to circumvent due process in red flag laws.

Reactions: Yasherka
No matter who you vote for, it will equal more taxes, more spending, and less rights.

I love impeachments, it diverts the scumbags from voting away more rights and more money. Also, helps prevent more taxes. We need more impeachments, more hearings, and more congressional holidays!!!

I want a gov't that runs on like the selective service.

When he was in agreement about raising the death tax, I said “fuck him” out loud. My wife said yep, we work for and earn our stuff, and are nearly taxed to death, and he wants more. No. Fucking. Way. That I would vote for this guy.

He is a dynamic speaker. But I guess I have to repeat: Took "scholarship" money from Soros after he graduated. 2021 WEF Global Young Leader. Registered D and D campaign donor in 2016. Supported mask mandates and Covid lockdowns (SM scrubbed). Supported Pence's actions on Jan. 6. His biotech compay collaborating with NIH for mandatory health database on all Americans. Plagiarized O.

Last edited:
They all have warts, some more than others, 2024 will be about the lesser of 2 rotten apples.
I bet they'll let Trump win 2024 with very little fraud.. and they'll say "See l, he really lost 2020".
Dems and Repubs will block his every move then move in for the kill of America with a 2028 install.

Reactions: XP1K
I will never cast another vote with the choices being a republican or a democrat. Both parties are equally disgusting and those that support either are just as brain dead as the other.

Reactions: Kamerad
I bet they'll let Trump win 2024 with very little fraud.. and they'll say "See l, he really lost 2020".
Dems and Repubs will block his every move then move in for the kill of America with a 2028 install.
Neither side wants Trump to win. Between the states and feds, look at all the prosecuting attorneys coming after him. It's a definite attempt to keep him off the ballot. The swamp fears him.

Reactions: gigamortis
Neither side wants Trump to win. Between the states and feds, look at all the prosecuting attorneys coming after him. It's a definite attempt to keep him off the ballot. The swamp fears him.

I don't agree with any of that, but I can see where they see a "use" for trump in the white house again.

• Wow
Reactions: EddieNFL