• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuckin fuck yeah!!!!!

RyeDaddy

Dickhole
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2009
Hellbound in Fort Worth, TX
It's been 4 months since I've been able to shoot my POF with anything but 147 grain FMJ factory fodder. Went to Cabela's today and BAM! Just had to share my joy.

104ohom.jpg

That is all.

Here's hoping. Still sucks for those who were using bullets that were on the suspend list, but I'm glad to have some match 308 bullets. These are the first I've seen since about January. I ran out of all my bullets around April and just sighed and sat back to wait for supply to catch up.

On another note it seems 5.56 ammo is falling from the sky around here. It's been in stock every time I've been shopping for a couple of months now. Picked up another 1000 rounds of M193 today when I got the Amax's.

Now to wait for 300 BLK ammo. Only have about 60 rounds of that left and haven't seen it in about 8 months. Took me 5 months just get some dies.

Just a heads up, but powder valley seems to consistently have sierra matchkings in .30 cal (168 and 175 grain) in stock recently.

I've noticed the 208 amaxs are back from the dead also. Got 500 the other day. Hadn't seen em since ... Well I don't remember. Also to the op, nice score!! Seems you caught Hornadys Unicorn!!!