• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fucking cunt leaves hers 16 month old in play pen goes on 2 week vacation.

i wish i wouldnt have opened thisthread, unbelieveable. reading a news article the bitches mom was pleading for mercy because she had mental health issues and goes off her meds....
i dont understand that argument, all the more reason to lock them up and throw away the key.

i wish i wouldnt have opened thisthread, unbelieveable. reading a news article the bitches mom was pleading for mercy because she had mental health issues and goes off her meds....
i dont understand that argument, all the more reason to lock them up and throw away the key.
Cunt will probably have a Go Fund Me acct. by now. 😡

They had some female ex cons on a podcast and as can be imagined killing a kid etc is down the bottom with child molesters.

If she goes to jail there is instant retribution before the night. Apparently some cons punch a guard as soon as they open the cell block so they can get solitary knowing what’s in store.

Bigger more important issue than a lousy mother, what about the child and the child's future? Who will look after raise child in a positive way? Who will provide child a stable and safe home? I can go on but I'm sure everyone gets my point .

Grown woman in the U.S. and doesn't speak English?

Was she an undocumented migrant, aka a wetback?

I assume she had some sort of passport to travel on vacation.

Can't be a casual weed smoker and buy a gun, but can be a mental case and bring a new life into the world and kill it. Yup, sounds like the Democrat America. :mad:
I don't think that she's a mental case, any more than some Comanche squaw torturing some captive child to death was mentally-ill.

She's just some primitive savage that should be living in a villiage in some 3rd World shithole.

Last edited:
Bigger more important issue than a lousy mother, what about the child and the child's future? Who will look after raise child in a positive way? Who will provide child a stable and safe home? I can go on but I'm sure everyone gets my point .
Ummm, child died.

I'm assuming the forum is mostly men, so please, for the love of god, exercise some damn dick discipline.
My dick is disciplined just fine and thank you for asking.

It, however, is the vagina that is suspect in this situation.
BTW, how's yours doing these days ?

• Haha
Reactions: wildcats
I don't think that she's a mental case, any more than some Comanche squaw torturing some captive child to death was mentally-ill.

She's just some primitive savage that should be living in a villiage in some 3rd World shithole.
I’ll pay for the one way ticket.

"God and my daughter have forgiven me."

Somehow I'm unconvinced of the accuracy of that statement.
How convenient.

She could've dropped the kid off at any fire station, police department or hospital on her way to the airport in less time than it takes to get from the parking lot to her departure gate.

Any shred of mercy granted to this chick comes at the expense of justice, be it from God or fellow man. A crime this heinous warrants casting our humanity aside to make it clear that this type of behavior comes at a cost that no human being could possibly bear.

Instead, we'll keep her dry, warm, and well fed with free healthcare and dental until the end of her days.

Cool beans.

I'm not watching the video but I'd buy the PPV of her hanging, burning, whatever.

Some dude paid to fly this fat, ugly pig bitch to Mexico to fuck her. When he could have fucked ugly fat Mexican bitches just like her for the cost of a tin refried beans.

Then some other pig bitch fucker paid for her travel to Michigan to fuck her fat, sloppy ass. The true guilty parties are those amongst us who are rewarding miss piggies.

• Haha
Reactions: wildcats
Obviously you're not familiar with what it takes ......

18 to 80, blind, crippled, or crazy.
If she can't walk I'll drag her.
One of my favorite sayings , stopped it at the right time 😆 Really not a saying, pretty much a lifestyle 🧐
Pretty much sums up my life , NEVER been accused of being choosy either !! 😝
Graduated from The Olongapo City Gyno Tech with honors and flying colors. 🇵🇭

Last edited:
Some dude paid to fly this fat, ugly pig bitch to Mexico to fuck her. When he could have fucked ugly fat Mexican bitches just like her for the cost of a tin refried beans.

Then some other pig bitch fucker paid for her travel to Michigan to fuck her fat, sloppy ass. The true guilty parties are those amongst us who are rewarding miss piggies.
Maybe they were going after Arnold Shwarzenegger's title of dumbest mf'r with a dick.

1711754853058.png

100% she needs to be locked in an equivalent environment with equivalent access to food and water for an equivalent amount of time. Should she somehow survive, administer an immediate execution via a bullet to the back of the head.

However I might be persuaded to exchange that sentence for two weeks being tied up naked to a fuck pole in the middle of the San Quentin exercise yard.

Obviously you're not familiar with what it takes ......

18 to 80, blind, crippled, or crazy.
If she can't walk I'll I always heard it, 18 to 80, blind bow legged or crazy. Those that can't walk, I'll carry.