• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fucking Virginia Blue

We'll see how many survive the next "Primary" Day.

And Va is only really "blue" in the Northern sections Down to Richmond. It's pretty Red below that.

Reactions: Big Phish
Isnt this the same county where the trannie highschooler raped two different girls and the school.tried to cover it up?

Last edited:

And Va is only really "blue" in the Northern sections Down to Richmond. It's pretty Red below that.

5% controlling the other 95%, it doesn’t matter.

Reactions: BScore
Went to elementary and high school in Fairfax County decades ago. Back then, it was considered one of the best, if not the best, public school system in the country. This sick, degenerate shit that you read about now would never have occurred. These tranny fucks were not celebrated, they were in the closet where they belonged. Or they were sent off to get the mental health care they desperately need. How times have changed.

The 9 Northern VA (NoVA) counties, the Beach areas, and Richmond are the blue areas of the state (outside college towns)

The rest of the state is red, but since the majority of the population lives in the blue areas, they outvote the rest of the state.

I live in Prince William where the eastern half of the county is as blue as Fairfax, but the western half is red. ...and the eastern half of the county keeps outvoting the west for projects in the west that none of us want. Data centers, etc mostly

M

Reactions: HeavyAssault
The 9 Northern VA (NoVA) counties, the Beach areas, and Richmond are the blue areas of the state (outside college towns)

The rest of the state is red, but since the majority of the population lives in the blue areas, they outvote the rest of the state.

I live in Prince William where the eastern half of the county is as blue as Fairfax, but the western half is red. ...and the eastern half of the county keeps outvoting the west for projects in the west that none of us want. Data centers, etc mostly

M

Frankly, I'm amazed that the "beach" areas are that way (i.e. Norfolk, Va, Beach, Chesapeake, etc.). That area is heavy Military (Navy). My niece is a licensed Physical Therapist in Va. Beach, lives in Chesapeake, and most of her clientele is Military.

I worry about her.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
These days there isn't much difference between Fairfax and Loudoun counties. Libtarded shitholes 100%

Loudoun County is where the trans rapist was allowed and enabled to rape multiple girls in a public high school
Fairfax is the next county closer to DC and equally libtarded, I am sure they supported the trans rapist in Loudoun

This 2020 presidential election map shows VA is in trouble, The blue shit stains near the top right are northern VA

1711810341806.png

The more recent Govenor election shows a slightly more red VA, but you see above VA may not be as red as it once was.

1711810532732.png

That Venezuelan douchebag who was just arrested for telling his fellows to squat in American homes may not have used the right means to convey a message to us, but the point he made in his second video was actually the truth. WE are the ones being clowned and trolled by our own government, people like him are being let in to run amuck because our own rulers think we are too dumb and lazy to do anything to change it, so they walk all over us at leisure.

Sometimes it takes being insulted to wake some people up, because logic being delivered by normal means cannot get to them.

That Venezuelan douchebag who was just arrested for telling his fellows to squat in American homes may not have used the right means to convey a message to us, but the point he made in his second video was actually the truth. WE are the ones being clowned and trolled by our own government, people like him are being let in to run amuck because our own rulers think we are too dumb and lazy to do anything to change it, so they walk all over us at leisure.

Sometimes it takes being insulted to wake some people up, because logic being delivered by normal means cannot get to them.

I wonder what it would take to get CW 2.0 or RV 2.0 to happen? And I know the biggest counter argument to either is, "Could anyone overpower the government with all their Military armament, etc., etc.)? And my response is, "What makes you think the Military will be on the Govt's side?" Remember, Soldiers and Officers swear an oath to "Support and defend the Constitution of the US" not the President or other govt. officials. I mean, what if the "enemy" is a "domestic" one?

Sometimes, ya just have to "clean house." I don't ever want it to happen the CW 2.0/RV 2.0 way, but we all need to be ready for that.

I wonder what it would take to get CW 2.0 or RV 2.0 to happen? And I know the biggest counter argument to either is, "Could anyone overpower the government with all their Military armament, etc., etc.)? And my response is, "What makes you think the Military will be on the Govt's side?" Remember, Soldiers and Officers swear an oath to "Support and defend the Constitution of the US" not the President or other govt. officials. I mean, what if the "enemy" is a "domestic" one?

Sometimes, ya just have to "clean house." I don't ever want it to happen the CW 2.0/RV 2.0 way, but we all need to be ready for that.

Take a moment to think about why during even the most uncertain and chaotic early moments of the COVID lockdowns of 2020, everything was done to keep the Internet running. Public complacency is the biggest ally of the modern tyrants. If suddenly people cannot browse Instagram anymore, and simps cannot access the accounts of their favorite e-girls, the powers that be would be facing some REAL unrest very shortly. Without that constant supply of instant gratification dopamine being delivered via screen, people will start ruminating about how fucked up things in their lives are going and how the state may be responsible for a lot of that...

If the telecom grid goes down for more than a week, then a true rude awakening for some people would be materializing. Same reason why a lot of states here, and other countries are working hard to legalize sports betting and working towards internationalizing large sports gambling networks so people from everywhere can participate. Gotta keep those instant gratification dopamine hits flowing if they want to keep the populations' memories short...

ill pray for your soul.

your "im better than everyone" attitude is indicative, unfortunately.

even still, Jesus loves you anyway. happy easter!

Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an asshole. 😉
Maybe you should read what he wrote. Far be it for me to defend Haney but maybe you should think about what "Religion" and "Church" has done with what is in the Bible. The"Church" has mislead hundreds of millions with "Religion". What happens with the money, offering to God, you give to the "Church" ?Maybe you can point out where God or Jesus said to go throughout the world building edifices in my name. Yeah yeah yeah, but the curtain was torn in half from top to bottom.

This is not the place to delve into the topic. Just a few words to rattle your "beliefs".

In a few years these trans faggots will be forgotten but Christ and Christians will not.

Reactions: 232593
Maybe you should read what he wrote. Far be it for me to defend Haney but maybe you should think about what "Religion" and "Church" has done with what is in the Bible. The"Church" has mislead hundreds of millions with "Religion". What happens with the money, offering to God, you give to the "Church" ?Maybe you can point out where God or Jesus said to go throughout the world building edifices in my name. Yeah yeah yeah, but the curtain was torn in half from top to bottom.

This is not the place to delve into the topic. Just a few words to rattle your "beliefs".
I don't believe I've ever said anywhere on here that I claim to be a Christian. I do attend church on occasion, but it doesn't seem to be sinking in.

In fact, I was very anti religion for the majority of my life, due to having it forced on me when I was young (and no, it wasn't a catholic priest, before one of you degenerates makes that joke 😆).

So, saying that, I was making a joke, which apparently went right over your head.

But that's ok. Meaning doesn't come across so well sometimes through the written word.

I don't believe I've ever said anywhere on here that I claim to be a Christian. I do attend church on occasion, but it doesn't seem to be sinking in.

In fact, I was very anti religion for the majority of my life, due to having it forced on me when I was young (and no, it wasn't a catholic priest, before one of you degenerates makes that joke 😆).

So, saying that, I was making a joke, which apparently went right over your head.

But that's ok. Meaning doesn't come across so well sometimes through the written word.
Hmmm, seems to me like you are the result of religion and church. The exact definition of what I said. Maybe someday you will will understand.
Try to put it in the perspective of your relationship with your children. Do they need to perform certain rituals or need to give a portion of their income to an intermediary for you to accept them?
You are not alone in what happened to you.

Hmmm, seems to me like you are the result of religion and church. The exact definition of what I said. Maybe someday you will will understand.
Try to put it in the perspective of your relationship with your children. Do they need to perform certain rituals or need to give a portion of their income to an intermediary for you to accept them?
You are not alone in what happened to you.
And that there be a false equivalency. The parent is not God. Both parent and child benefit from God.

On the hand it’s time to take out the trash by force if needed.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
That's the strangest way I've ever heard of someone announcing their religiosity, but you do you.
Dad, where were you yesterday ? We had ham while you were out packing fudge.

Dad, where were you yesterday ? We had ham while you were out packing fudge.
You don't need to go on about your daddy issues, we've already covered that. No reason to blame God for your dad not being a part of your life. That is completely your mom's fault. If a fella doesn't have the wherewithal to buy a box of condoms, or even to go to the health department for free condoms, the chance he'll be able to help support a child is near zero, and that's an excellent reason not to sleep with him. But, well, it's your mom.

Reactions: Ronws

Have you read the oaths?

The Oath of Enlistment (for enlisted):​

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

The Oath of Office (for officers):​

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the _____ (Military Branch) of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

Have you read the oaths?

The Oath of Enlistment (for enlisted):​

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

The Oath of Office (for officers):​

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the _____ (Military Branch) of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

Hence, the enlisted will follow the orders of their superior officers first. And, since there is no such requirement to obey the orders of the President in the Officers' oath,, well then.....

Now, that's not to say that the govt. couldn't add that bit into the Officer's oath whenever they choose, So, it really doesn't matter. Might be a bit difficult for them as the very same Officer's oath is used for other govt. officials, including VPOTUS. I don't think it will ever happen. Nonetheless, the primary part of both Oathes, is to "Support and defend the Constitution of the United States... against all enemies, Foreign and domestic." If the Military declares the President to be a "domestic enemy," I seriously doubt the officers will enforce any orders coming from said President.

I think we're definitely talking "Coup D'Etat" here.

I didnt read all the comments but I do Believe that Biden declared March 31st as Transgender Visibility day back in 2020. It just so happened that the 31st landed on Easter this yr.

Hayden.

I didnt read all the comments but I do Believe that Biden declared March 31st as Transgender Visibility day back in 2020. It just so happened that the 31st landed on Easter this yr.

Hayden.
Potato was not inaugurated until 2021. Trump was still president in 2020. Whoever wrote that is not thinking clearly.

And there is world full of christians not happy at all about this.

yes that's what we need more of, conservatives making more excuses for the Biden administration when they spit in our eyes over and over again.

what if trans visibility "just happened" to ne on Ramadan? how well would that go over? how quickly would Biden apologize?

yes that's what we need more of, conservatives making more excuses for the Biden administration when they spit in our eyes over and over again.

what if trans visibility "just happened" to ne on Ramadan? how well would that go over? how quickly would Biden apologize?
Biden spits in our eye because he knows that no one is going to do anything about it. At least, that is what his handlers tell him and they have been right, so far.

Reactions: Charger442
You don't need to go on about your daddy issues, we've already covered that. No reason to blame God for your dad not being a part of your life. That is completely your mom's fault. If a fella doesn't have the wherewithal to buy a box of condoms, or even to go to the health department for free condoms, the chance he'll be able to help support a child is near zero, and that's an excellent reason not to sleep with him. But, well, it's your mom.
@Haney three days with no response?
Did I hit another nerve?