• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FUDD Stupidity (but I repeat myself)

DocRDS

Head Maffs Monkey
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
The Great Beyond
Lokel Yokel reported his precious firearm (hunting rifle) was stolen.

(1) Given to him by his grandad who has passed
(2) Left it in his car for 4 days

If it weren't for shit for brains, we'd have no brains.

Edit: all the fuckatrds on FB are "so sorry", "people suck"

YEAH FUCKTARDS WHO LEAVE THEIR GUNS IN UNLOCKED CARS SUCK. I wish it were legal to go give him an asswhoopin for makin us look bad.

I guess this must be in a city? I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving my rifle in my truck in the city.

Out here everyone has a rifle in their unlocked truck, yet the theft rate of rifles from trucks is next to zero. That's because a lot of guys are still carrying, and you don't want to have a run-in with an armed vehicle owner as you're trying to steal from their truck... Plus we all know each other, like 'em or not.

Maybe not a wise decision in a city, but rifles are still tools out here in the sticks.

I guess this must be in a city? I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving my rifle in my truck in the city.

Out here everyone has a rifle in their unlocked truck, yet the theft rate of rifles from trucks is next to zero. That's because a lot of guys are still carrying, and you don't want to have a run-in with an armed vehicle owner as you're trying to steal from their truck... Plus we all know each other, like 'em or not.

Maybe not a wise decision in a city, but rifles are still tools out here in the sticks.
In town. and less than 30 mins from a city. Like most places pettty crime is a real thing. I don't give two shits about the rifle being used for crime (very unlikely), probably gonna get pawned for meth or weed. Its the black eye we all suffer.

Plus if its an heirloom or something special, thats not exactly a working rifle.

Reactions: 232593
Well, different parts of the country are certainly different. We have a lot of petty crime too. Out buildings used for storage (we still have the great-grandparents house on the land) get hit a lot, plus 4-wheelers that are left away from sight etc...

Out here thieves still have to be anonymous, so it keeps the crap like car break-ins while you're at the diner to a minimum. Its hard to be inconspicuous when 8 people walk by and greet you by name while your peering in windows.

YEAH FUCKTARDS WHO LEAVE THEIR GUNS IN UNLOCKED CARS SUCK. I wish it were legal to go give him an asswhoopin for makin us look bad.
Vehicles are where criminals get guns

Until we have no limits constitutional carry , you can’t blame people for .gov forcing them to leave gun in car

Especially when .gov does stuff like leave machine guns to get stolen

Some guy who has his shit stolen is making us all look bad giving us that bad look black eye. A guy i dont know and noone i know knows. If we all have to take responsibility for what other people do, I am much more worried about the theif than the guy that was robbed. This is kind of like saying women who go after dark in France and get raped are making other women look bad.

Reactions: wade2big and BurtG
Until we have no limits constitutional carry , you can’t blame people for .gov forcing them to leave gun in car

And just when I thought people couldn't get any dumber.

Tell us Deersniper, what law requires you to leave your hunting rifle in your driveway in your car in front of your house for 4 days.

That's a special kinda of sofa king you got running there.
--
My parents taught me to pick up my shit when I was done.

So i will blame idiots who do shit like this and fucktards like you who somehow defend them--you outta replace george santos the way you just make shit up and force a law solution.

• Haha
Reactions: Jscb1b
You didn’t specify hunting rifle ya gun ban supporting victim blaming cock gobbler

And yeah the majority of guns stolen our cars are in there because they can’t (legally) be brought in a lot of places

• Haha
Reactions: ken226

Didn’t the illegal that shot that girl in CA a while back use a pistol that was stolen from a govt agency?

You didn’t specify hunting rifle ya gun ban supporting victim blaming cock gobbler

And yeah the majority of guns stolen our cars are in there because they can’t (legally) be brought in a lot of places
Its in the first post dumbass.

I support gun bans for dumbass with IQs of 2. For say people like you with an inability to read or think. In fact you should be confined to a padded cell, a fork is too fucking dangerous for you for your shrimp brain

Rest of you, take care of your shit like grown ups before the government gets the mandate from the other idiots smacktards to do so.

Put your FUCKING gun away when you are done.

Safety third motherfuckers. We aren't under a microscope or anything.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Lokel Yokel reported his precious firearm (hunting rifle) was stolen.

(1) Given to him by his grandad who has passed
(2) Left it in his car for 4 days

If it weren't for shit for brains, we'd have no brains.

Edit: all the fuckatrds on FB are "so sorry", "people suck"

I think there's 5 guns in my truck right now, and 2 cans.

It's locked, but not like locks stop anyone.

Benefit of living in small towns. Rarely does stuff get stolen.

Want me to lock them in a gun safe in my shop? Cool, there's only 5 angle grinders, a torch, and 15 pry bars in an environment that won't attract attention.

Storage isn't the issue. Not cutting hands off of thieves is the issue.

I support gun bans for dumbass with IQs of 2. For say people like you with an inability to read or think. In fact you should be confined to a padded cell, a fork is too fucking dangerous for you for your shrimp brain

Rest of you, take care of your shit like grown ups before the government gets the mandate from the other idiots smacktards to do so.

Its funny how fast the leftist comes out of some people. Yes, we know you support gun bans. Yes, we know you blame victims. Yes, we know you want anyone who disagrees with you locked up and silenced. I bet you fly a little blue and yellow flag somewhere too.

I mean honestly why do you think this was worthy of a bear put thread bashing the victim vs like a fuck thieves and the family heirlooms they steal?

I mean its about as fucking stupid as this safe storage bullshit. Yes yes, lets let criminals run free and criminalize people not buying a safe and locking their guns where they may not be able to access them in an emergency. Duh.

Want me to lock them in a gun safe in my shop? Cool, there's only 5 angle grinders, a torch, and 15 pry bars in an environment that won't attract attention.

This.

My wife had a pistol stolen out of her bosses car. She wasn't supposed to be carrying at work, so she had it in her purse. They were visiting several different stores, parked behind one, and her boss didn't lock her car. Bitch of it was the store they were at was in a decent neighborhood, only about a mile from our house.

ETA: Oh, and I had one stolen out of my desk drawer at work. My fault for not locking my desk and office door when I went to the john?

Here's the problem with you fucknuts.

America is a big place. Different places have different conditions. And if I do something stupid, I sure as hell ain't gonna broadcast it on Facebook for the true turds to use.

Yeah yeah all you guys working out west have big ranches and can not worry about the cows stealing your shit.

Meanwhile in the city, having your fucking truck parked in a driveway means you cat converter gets ripped off.

Some jackass leaves his heirloom rifle in plain view in town for 5 days and it gets nicked, whines about it and I can't whoop his ass for being a dumbfuck (is it victim blamin if a white guy runs down MLK avenue going FUCK ALL THE N******--man that's a police problem not a dumbass problem). Then you shitburds come along with your make-beleive "DOC wants gun bans and storage and IM MY SANDBOX I HAVE A FUCKING TOOL" We get it you're all a bunch of badasses. I don't give a FUCK

I want you to grow the fuck up and realize we are in a war with the media, the press, everyone and you can't give them free ammo.

Take care of your shit. I don't care if you don't put em in a safe, don't leave that shit outside for easy access IDIOTS and then when you do DON'T FUCKING BROADCAST IT

And Burt is the only person in America who's IQ would go up if he got a lobotomy.

Gun people: proving the left right since time immemorial. Fucking Morons. Only thing worse is PRS fuckers sweeping muzzles at everyone's heads. Fucking moron pathetic trolls. You want quick access to a gun? Try this new fangled thing called a HOLSTER! Or Even a Pocket (Wyatt Earp Style!!). But if you wnt to arugue for your right to leave shit in your car, unlocked because crime doesn;'t happen to you, make sure to whine on SOcial Media when it happens for all you cock gobblers can sympathize about criminals.

How about this: Take some fucking accountablity for your actions.

Genepool needs chlorine, badly.

Only this crowd would argue against basic common sense. But then again most of you have the reading comprehension of a rabid slug on meth.

want you to grow the fuck up and realize we are in a war with the media, the press, everyone and you can't give them free ammo.
Fucking idiot

They will never stop trying to ban guns. Regardless of what happens.

It’s about control and tyrant safety.

Anti liberty fuck

F9300993-44DA-46BD-9B3E-5A9D7E8CDAF4.png

Fatherless households and minorities cause crime but we ain’t ever gonna try and get to those real causes

They will never stop trying to ban guns.
A lot of people are probably still in the dark about the proposed “GOSAFE” Act just brought about. They are getting smart about the language

"I'm for the second amendment but..."
"We just need common sense"

Remind me again, but which party keeps trying to find new and creative ways of restricting our rights? And why exactly should I take responsibility for the actions of another?

Reactions: FWoo45 and BurtG

America is a big place. Different places have different conditions. And if I do something stupid, I sure as hell ain't gonna broadcast it on Facebook for the true turds to use.

Yeah yeah all you guys working out west have big ranches and can not worry about the cows stealing your shit.

Meanwhile in the city, having your fucking truck parked in a driveway means you cat converter gets ripped off.

Some jackass leaves his heirloom rifle in plain view in town for 5 days and it gets nicked, whines about it and I can't whoop his ass for being a dumbfuck (is it victim blamin if a white guy runs down MLK avenue going FUCK ALL THE N******--man that's a police problem not a dumbass problem). Then you shitburds come along with your make-beleive "DOC wants gun bans and storage and IM MY SANDBOX I HAVE A FUCKING TOOL" We get it you're all a bunch of badasses. I don't give a FUCK

I want you to grow the fuck up and realize we are in a war with the media, the press, everyone and you can't give them free ammo.

Take care of your shit. I don't care if you don't put em in a safe, don't leave that shit outside for easy access IDIOTS and then when you do DON'T FUCKING BROADCAST IT

And Burt is the only person in America who's IQ would go up if he got a lobotomy.

Gun people: proving the left right since time immemorial. Fucking Morons. Only thing worse is PRS fuckers sweeping muzzles at everyone's heads. Fucking moron pathetic trolls. You want quick access to a gun? Try this new fangled thing called a HOLSTER! Or Even a Pocket (Wyatt Earp Style!!). But if you wnt to arugue for your right to leave shit in your car, unlocked because crime doesn;'t happen to you, make sure to whine on SOcial Media when it happens for all you cock gobblers can sympathize about criminals.

Only this crowd would argue against basic common sense. But then again most of you have the reading comprehension of a rabid slug on meth.

I do live in town. And yes, there's more cows than people in my county and state.

Doesn't change the fact that we expect our law enforcement to actually do their jobs and they do.

The problem comes from the lefties running your law enforcement that don't care because "insurance will handle it".

You need to get all your like minded friends and neighbors together to put pressure on LE to do something useful.

Reactions: BurtG

Remind me again, but which party keeps trying to find new and creative ways of restricting our rights? And why exactly should I take responsibility for the actions of another?

My common sense gun control plan:

Teach responsible and safe gun handling and airsoft training for k-6. Give kids the education to know how to not accidentally shoot themselves or their friends.

Then we need to commit the crazy people in asylums again instead of putting them in political offices.

I'm a firm believer in controlling my guns, sometimes with one hand, other times with 2.

It's common sense.

Dear Cunt: show me where I asked you to do anything but take care of your own shit like a fucking adult and not be a smacktard idiot for criminals.

Do you teach your kids to look both ways before they cross the street? WHy? If they are in the cross walk everyone is required to stop.
Reality exists. Evil Exists.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR BUSINESS

No law required.

Dear Cunt: show me where I asked you to do anything but take care of your own shit like a fucking adult and not be a smacktard idiot for criminals.

Do you teach your kids to look both ways before they cross the street? WHy? If they are in the cross walk everyone is required to stop.

No law required.
Those bitches shouldn’t have dressed like their fault fir getting raped

Same for people hit by drunk drivers. They shouldn’t have been out late.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I went to the bustling metroplex of McAlester OK this morning.

Took my rifle out of the truck because I didn't need it...and I didn't want to offend anyone in the Pit who might disagree with my lifestyle.

Kept the pistol that resides under the dash. 😉

Also went from open to concealed carry as I had to go to a doctor's office that doesn't freedom. Too bad I always freedom.

79d10369bdc522507edf307dca9c4ad35c631e63c34e351e18b5743c9e837ea0_1.jpg

I went to the bustling metroplex of McAlester OK this morning.

Took my rifle out of the truck because I didn't need it...and I didn't want to offend anyone in the Pit who might disagree with my lifestyle.

Kept the pistol that resides under the dash. 😉

Also went from open to concealed carry as I had to go to a doctor's office that doesn't freedom. Too bad I always freedom.

View attachment 8288531
I was about 2 hours away from there a few days ago while I was at my folks house.

You support a lot of bootlicking shit so this just adds to the list.

The man whose gun was stolen is the victim, not the perpetrator. Why don’t you point fingers and blame the negro or Latino who statistically stole the rifle or the politicians/police you worship for threatening good folks who would have otherwise kept the criminal population in check left to their own accord.

You statist pro authoritarian gov back the blue retards are something else.

Feel better? 🙄

We can't give thr media ammo to use against us. What a fucking tard. Most of what they "use against us" is already made up.

No law required.
Dear angry leftist Fudd. Please continue your lack of/ loss of composure is entertaining.

Reactions: wade2big and BurtG
I don't want to call anybody out, but it seems we've found the person(s) who would be for "common sense" gun control, safe storage, blaming the victim for the crime, and accusing the victim of sexual assault on the manner to which the victim was dressing.

We can't give thr media ammo to use against us. What a fucking tard. Most of what they "use against us" is already made up.
Dear angry leftist Fudd. Please continue your lack of/ loss of composure is entertaining.
I would just like to point out, the original message before Deerfucker got in here and shit all over everything because he can't read was "Hey, don't leave your rifle unlocked in a car for 5 days, that's fucking stupid" (And it still is--and yes stupid should hurt, so I volunteered to give an asswhoopin)

And for that I am a bootlicking leftist.

Go ahead, defend it.

Don't count on me to help you guys defend gun rights--I can't fix stupid. Left wants to kill me, right wants to kill me. Fuck you idiots.

Oh no!! I'm a traitor to the cause...

BLah blah blah I fucked your mom while your dad watched--that's all you idiots understand,

I would just like to point out, the original message before Deerfucker got in here and shit all over everything because he can't read was "Hey, don't leave your rifle unlocked in a car for 5 days, that's fucking stupid" (And it still is--and yes stupid should hurt, so I volunteered to give an asswhoopin)

Go ahead, defend it.

Don't count on me to help you guys defend gun rights--I can't fix stupid. Left wants to kill me, right wants to kill me. Fuck you idiots.

BLah blah blah I fucked your mom while your dad watched--that's all you idiots understand,
Don't waste too much time here. There are probably some rape victims somewhere you should be shaming for walking alone.

Some transplant living in one of many new subdivisions that are ruining Central Texas posted on Nextdoor that someone burglarized his car in his driveway, stealing his handgun.

I asked him if he left his key fob in the car and he replied 'No'. And I responded 'Why not?'

Then the Karens and ManKarens piled on en masse, saying he should be held responsible for anyone thats injured or killed due to his negligence. Then of course one Mother Against White Men and Guns played the 'What if a child had found it?' card.

I replied 'If your child found my gun in my car in my driveway at night he better be wearing a child size Kevlar helmet and body armor.'

Reactions: AmmoFort
You're a bootlicking leftist for using leftist talking points to disarm people. I was hoping you would have recognized the opportunity to avoid painting yourself as one in my comments up until now as it wasn't directed toward anybody specifically, but instead not only owned the comment taking it as directed towards yourself, and proceed to insult and shame those around you. Perhaps with a little more age, maturity, and wisdom, you won't use emotional attacks like you're in middle school. It's along the lines of, if you weren't a boot licking leftist hoping for more "common sense gun control", my comments wouldn't have bothered you in the least since they wouldn't have applied to you in the least.

Go ahead, defend it.

Funny how all these stories and faces books retards pop up with the current legislation introduced.

Some transplant living in one of many new subdivisions that are ruining Central Texas posted on Nextdoor that someone burglarized his car in his driveway, stealing his handgun.

I asked him if he left his key fob in the car and he replied 'No'. And I responded 'Why not?'

Then the Karens and ManKarens piled on en masse, saying he should be held responsible for anyone thats injured or killed due to his negligence. Then of course one Mother Against White Men and Guns played the 'What if a child had found it?' card.

I replied 'If your child found my gun in my car in my driveway at night he better be wearing a child size Kevlar helmet and body armor.'
That's why you all are a fucking morons. I never said such a thing. I said the guy was a fucking tard for leaving it. And that its a fucking bad idea.

He isn't responsible for what the criminal does.

He is responsible for being a fucking idiot.

But apparently that concept is too difficult for you smurfs. You all ready to crucify me because OMG HE DIDN'T TOW THE LINE (and what line exactly? The right to leave your gun in your car unlocked for days without me calling you a dumbass...)

Tow my dick dumbass.

Last edited:

The easiest place to fine a firearm is in vehicles. Next time your out, say at King Soopers look at the back windows of trucks I bet you will see at least ten vehicles with Glock stickers, magpul, leupold, sig you name it. That screams there is a firearm in this vehicle.

Reactions: DocRDS
BTW If you feel my IQ requirement of 2, or getting a lobotomy to IMPROVE your IQ is too restrictive...maybe you feel personally attacked.