• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Full auto now legal???

Irelander

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2006
Seneca, PA
Has anyone heard if there is any truth to this:

Exciting Announcement From TGSCOM

NFA laws have been repealed through a long standing court battle in the 7th US Circuit Court. The president of TGSCOM had sued the federal government on the grounds that the NFA law violated the Second Amendment of the Constitution. After heated and lengthy oral arguments, TGSCOM is now able to sell fully automatic weapons to the general public without tax stamps and the additional background check. The one stipulation to the agreement is that fully automatic rifles will be treated like handguns in that they will require a purchaser of 21 and older, the firearm must be transferred in the state of their residence (same as handguns) and that the buyer must submit to all regulations in the state of their residence.

What this means for you
We will now be adding a limited number of fully automatic firearms to our inventory. They will be sold on a first come first served basis. The benefit is that not only can you own them, but they do not have the $20,000 price tag they normally do.

California residents
Since this ruling is so new, there are no restrictions for California residents. Bet on the fact that they will be up to speed very quickly with reducing your Constitutional rights so take full advantage while you can!

Eric R. Thompson
President

TGSCOM Inc.

Re: Full auto now legal???

Wow, this is a historic day - APRIL 1, 2009. APRIL 1... ? Doesn't that date have some other significance....? Lemme think......

That's what I think, but I hope TGSCOM is not that mean to trick us.

Yea, if you try to click on the ADD TO CART button, it takes you right to an error page.

If this is a joke, I vote to ban Irelander. Now that would be funny.

If this is for real, what grounds are there, if any, to allow suppressors in states that do not allow them? Hell, if you can own a machine gun, wouldnt it be curtious to shoot it suppressed?

There is nothing sadder than not giving my gunsmith any work threading barrels. State is choking out industry..

There is no limit to the number of gullible people who use the internet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The internet wouldn't lie to us.....NEVER!! </div></div>

Internet was invented by AGore. He wouldn't lie to us.

I'm gonna go stand in line at Walmart and wait for the first M249 to roll in off of the truck, I'll post some pics when I get back.

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">I was waiting for my stimulus, Publishers Clearing House, and ex-wife's checks (they all said the checks in the mail)to arrive before I mounted my flying pig and went down to Barrett for a 50cal.
crazy.gif
</span></span>

Sure it's legal but what a nightmare to get....
If it was as simple as a NCIC ,NICS check this would
truly be awesome....but yes it's BS!!

thats about what a G36c would cost.

if only.

well if he wanted to start a big buzz about full autos and about his web site then he did it.

sounds like good marketing to me.
i bet his sales triple from this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LSUbeatUby40</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like theses threads.. Especially since Full Auto is already legal.. </div></div>

Yes, it is.

M167.jpg

Superde,

Nice Sendra. Is it marked BFI on the magwell? Looks just like mine that I sold a few years ago.

Darin Reiss
FFL/SOT in Haysville, KS

If they are just joking around then fuckem that's not something to joke about! He'll I almost teared up when I read my e mail:(. I was so happy I was bout to cry!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DarinR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Superde,

Nice Sendra. Is it marked BFI on the magwell? Looks just like mine that I sold a few years ago.

Darin Reiss
FFL/SOT in Haysville, KS </div></div>

Darin,

Yes, it is marked BFI. I bought from a dealer in Florida.

David

I am with HasGun here in MI and it sure would be nice to have a suppressor here. I mean I can have a full auto but I would rather not have my neighbors pissed off once my backyard range is finished. Granted it's only going to be 223, 308, 30-06, and some pistol and shotgun fun but there will be lots of 223 shooting going on.