• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Full Auto Spud Box

Decoy

Nobody
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2010
Washington
Ok I was going down HWY 14 in Washington along the Columbia River in the Gorge and this truck was flying and moving around, passed a slow moving car and was well behind it. The Spud mobile started going around a tight corner and the "Full Auto Box" racked and loaded was sending them down range. Luckily my Spun Defensive Driving Course Training kicked into gear and I was able to dodge the incoming arrays of Spud madness.

It appeared that the rear wasnt latched and what ever partition that had them in place was now gone. I kicked the turbo down on the 7.3 and caught him and went a half lane out flashing my lights. Finally he pulled over and I came along side and told him it was raining spuds. He jumped out and looked and had his hands on top of head as I had to leave due to coming traffic. Looked like he lost the majority of his load as far I could tell.

spud box.jpeg