• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Full Exoskeleton Body Armor

Re: Full Exoskeleton Body Armor

That guy has watched too many episodes of The Power Rangers.

Woah, you can totally jump in to a pile of snow wearing this? I bet the military will be snatching this baby up soon!

It's got a pedometer, a clock AND a vile of salt! What else could you possibly need in combat?

Aaaah.... So I should cancel my pre-order?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 500grains</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That guy has watched too many episodes of The Power Rangers. </div></div>
+1

2:30 "well that's his c<span style="color: #FF0000">l</span>ock"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 500grains</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That guy has watched too many episodes of The Power Rangers. </div></div>

My thoughts exactly

ironmanwarmachine1-333x600.jpg

How about the ghetto police lights on the chest? classic...

I'd pay to see him stand out on the range at Knob Creek and take a few "test" bursts from the line.
smile.gif

My department just ordered our new uniforms from this guy. We'll be doing some live range testing next week. We will have our choice of colors which is cool.

power-rangers_turboranger1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My department just ordered our new uniforms from this guy. We'll be doing some live range testing next week. We will have our choice of colors which is cool.

power-rangers_turboranger1.jpg
</div></div>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mJgC9LEBTuQ"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mJgC9LEBTuQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

The things I see on the internet make me give pause, make me scratch my head with a WTF look, but mostly I just get scared

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

It's <span style="color: #FF0000">LL's</span> girl

You know Lady Gaga has made it to the big times when her videos are posted on the hide. While I'm not fond of her music I'd still stick it in her, once or twice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know Lady Gaga has made it to the big times when her videos are posted on the hide. While I'm not fond of her music I'd still stick it in her, once or twice.</div></div>

+1 Yeah me too.

or he been reading dale brown books, and just forgot to put the biomechanics on it

The acting is really bad in that MTV video. The music sucks too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While I'm not fond of her music I'd still stick it in her, once or twice. </div></div>

Whats wrong with you ? The only thing i would stick her with is a 2x4 upside her ugly head. I am so tired of listening to her crap music pumping out of my daughters room.

WOW i just realized I AM GETTING OLD!