HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Minuteman
Online Training Access
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    To all the new members,

Thank you for signing up on Sniper's Hide! I really think you will benefit greatly from the knowledge and information exchange within this community.

If you came here simply to sell something, I have a bit of bad news, you must be a contributing member to post in the exchange. This rule has been in place for many years. It's designed to protect my contributing members from scammers that exist on the Internet.

In order to sell on Sniper's Hide, you must be a Full Member. The only way to get Full Member Status is to post. You must be a contributing member, and by contributing, we mean, you need to actually participate. We require you to actually interact with the membership. That is how we build trust.

The PX here on Sniper's Hide is for the members, and not for people just passing through.

100 Posts is the minimum needed to be a Full Member. We do not recommend you race to 100, if we see it, we will drop some road spikes in your way.

Enjoy the site, but if you send a message about wanting to post in the exchange, I will just delete it, and not even finish reading it.

HMFIC

Griz375

Retired, practising Curmudgeon
    Minuteman
    Oct 12, 2020
    W TN, 38105
    To all the new members,

Thank you for signing up on Sniper's Hide! I really think you will benefit greatly from the knowledge and information exchange within this community.

If you came here simply to sell something, I have a bit of bad news, you must be a contributing member to post in the exchange. This rule has been in place for many years. It's designed to protect my contributing members from scammers that exist on the Internet.

In order to sell on Sniper's Hide, you must be a Full Member. The only way to get Full Member Status is to post. You must be a contributing member, and by contributing, we mean, you need to actually participate. We require you to actually interact with the membership. That is how we build trust.

The PX here on Sniper's Hide is for the members, and not for people just passing through.

100 Posts is the minimum needed to be a Full Member. We do not recommend you race to 100, if we see it, we will drop some road spikes in your way.

Enjoy the site, but if you send a message about wanting to post in the exchange, I will just delete it, and not even finish reading it.

HMFIC
    So this is pretty clear and I for one firmly believe clear agreements make for good relationships.

My question is why did I have to go looking for it? This should be a pop-up every time a member signs in i.e. 100 message to post. YOU have 52 to go...something like that. I know that could consume some development resources so maybe just a static dialogue box TDC of the screen which informs you of same.

LeftyJason

Thumbnail-les
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2017
    Kaysville Utah
    So this is pretty clear and I for one firmly believe clear agreements make for good relationships.

My question is why did I have to go looking for it? This should be a pop-up every time a member signs in i.e. 100 message to post. YOU have 52 to go...something like that. I know that could consume some development resources so maybe just a static dialogue box TDC of the screen which informs you of same.
    Easy to tell. When you get the blue banner next to your name you have it. Words used to be belligerent but it's now px member.

Reactions: Average guy