• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Fully Equipped Manners TF6A Short-Action Gen1 Mini-Chassis

wyliecoyote

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2018
North Dakota
Up for grabs here is a right-hand, short action Manners TF6A folder in desert camo. This has the Gen 1 mini-chassis that’ll work with Remington 700 footprints and AICS magazines. The barrel channel is quite large (MTU or M24). Extras include a 4” pic rail up front, 4” Area 419 Arca rail in front of the mag well, five flush cups (2 bottom, 3 left), and a SAP 2-round holder. Folded length is 22” (32” un-folded) and the weight is a shade over 5.5 lbs. Action screws are included.

Asking $1000 shipped/insured CONUS.

Attachments

• Manners 1.jpg
    Manners 1.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 212
  • Manners 2.jpg
    Manners 2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 210
  • Manners 3.jpg
    Manners 3.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Manners 4.jpg
    Manners 4.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 170
  • Manners 5.jpg
    Manners 5.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 171
  • Manners 6.jpg
    Manners 6.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Manners 7.jpg
    Manners 7.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Reactions: rubiconscott
That looks like a TF6A.
Interested in trading for an MPA Matrix?

You’re probably right, it might be a TF6A. I’ll have to ask the previous owner if he has the spec/build sheet. I definitely might be interested in a trade. The MPA Matrix looks pretty cool.

This part right here is the giveaway.

Screenshot_20220228-172219.png

I've owned several 6's and have a 4 currently. The 4 is flat all the way across the bottom. What is filling the gap between the Arca plate and the stock? Also, the 4 has a "hook" at the rear and the 6 is straight.

You are correct sir, it is a T6. I've updated the info above. Thanks for the correction! I have a few other Manners stocks, but they've all been purchased off of here and I really didn't pay close attention to the finer details. The gap between the stock's step down and the Arca plate is filled in with 1/4" acrylic sheet and epoxy. The Arca plate is held in place by a 10-32 screw/T-nut on the front and a longer action screw on the back. It sits right at the perfect balance point when a barreled action with a supressor is installed.

Last edited:
Reactions: earthquake