• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Fully Processed 308 Brass - LC Headstamp

Crazy Texan

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2018
Hey guys,

I ended up with one lot of fully processed 308 LC brass in which 5%-8% of the cases were just a little bit more tarnished than what I can send out to my commercial clients. 90% plus is absolutely gorgeous, and 100% of it is perfectly usable for accurate loading. It isn't worth my time to dig through all cases and hand separate them, so I thought I'd see if anyone on the hide wanted some 308 before I sold elsewhere! See slight discoloration on some of the cases in the photos below.

Brass has been FL-sized to minimum saami specs, deprimed, primer pockets swaged, and trimmed to 2.005 +- .003. I do a 3 step clean/polish after processing, this stuff is ready to load.

22 cents a case, 500 case min. If we do paypal I'll cover shipping, but can also send invoice through Brass Wholesalers that's payable by card. Holler at me here or email [email protected] to get some!

Keep shooting!

Attachments

• IMG_5964.jpg
    IMG_5964.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5963.jpg
    IMG_5963.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5965.jpg
    IMG_5965.jpg
    574 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5962.jpg
    IMG_5962.jpg
    484.6 KB · Views: 110
I might be interested as well. Dont know enough about that brass as it relates to loading for Precision 308.???
It’s the same brass that federal uses in their Gold Medal Match that is marked as “7.62” instead of 308. There are boutique brass guys like lapua and ADG that make amazing match brass, but as far as factory brass goes this is up at the top or very near it!

Thanks Building Concepts and Sir Milo! For the rest of you, I still have about 6,000 pieces left 😁 I need some 105 Berger hybrids for the 6 creed, some 69 SMK’s for the 223 space blaster, and 168 Amax/ELD or 175 SMK for old Betsy if you’d like to trade!