• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fulton Armory M1A barrels

Runnineh

Take a look to the sky just before you die
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2018
Behind enemy lines
I'm wanting to swap my standard 22" to an 18. Saw fulton has some pretty good prices on criterion barrels and they are in stock. Has anyone had experience with them?

Fulton does good work, and I can vouch their barrels shoot well. I had my polytech rebuilt by them and tuned up. Barrel and bolt and gi parts where needed, then reparkerized. Turn around on the work was quicker than I expected.

Reactions: Runnineh
I'm wanting to swap my standard 22" to an 18. Saw fulton has some pretty good prices on criterion barrels and they are in stock. Has anyone had experience with them?

Are you asking about the barrel brand or having FA do the work? Who's swapping the barrel?

Are you asking about the barrel brand or having FA do the work? Who's swapping the barrel?

Yes...lol. I assume the criterion is great, but I was going to have them install it. I guess that is the bigger question, has anyone had FA install the barrel for them and how did it work out.

Fulton does good work, and I can vouch their barrels shoot well. I had my polytech rebuilt by them and tuned up. Barrel and bolt and gi parts where needed, then reparkerized. Turn around on the work was quicker than I expected.
Thanks bud

Fulton is to notch. They used to come to the gun shows in this area. Always decent prices and their uppers and M1A rifles always looked solid.

I believe Clint still owns and operates the business and I'd always trust him.

Yes...lol. I assume the criterion is great, but I was going to have them install it. I guess that is the bigger question, has anyone had FA install the barrel for them and how did it work out.

They build complete rifles, never heard of a problem with their work.

I had Fulton Armory do a complete rebuild of a friend's M1 Garand, including a new barrel and replacement parts needed for safety. The work was excellent, and timely.

If you are local ish to Camp Perry, they are there every year during games week.

I guess that's one of the reasons they're not at the gun shows any longer. However, his lead gunsmith WAS at the shows and my guess would be that he's running the show now.

RIP Clint, you were one of the good guys!

Reactions: Greg Langelius *