• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fun new KIDD built suppressed

alan98

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2008
Pennsylvania
Only thing factory is the receiver. KIDD bolt, barrel. BC stock, sparrow suppressor, kidd match trigger...sure is fun to shoot with std velocity rounds- and extremely accurate.

Alan

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
I need to build a .22 like this, I already have the can for pistols but this seems fun.

What optic are you using? same one I saw on another .22 build.

Last edited:
That's a Super Sniper scope. With the 20 MOA rail, I can dial elevation to 400 yards from a 50 yard zero. I think its around 66 MOA if memory is correct. It sure if fun though, especially with the can!

This is likely going to be my next project as well. Alabama just legalized suppressors for hunting so I was going to buy a .30 cal. one so I thought I might as well do a .22 can at the same time.

That is really a good looking rig by the way. I was going to build basically the same thing but I was going to use there anschutz style stock.

congrats!

The KIDD triggers are awesome as well! Don't overlook them..a little pricey but they are very nice. It's just crazy how it sounds with Wolf Match Target or CCI standard velocity. I was just out shooting it again..I can see this being addicting!

I need another scope cap and some different rings then this one is done!

That's a Super Sniper scope. With the 20 MOA rail, I can dial elevation to 400 yards from a 50 yard zero. I think its around 66 MOA if memory is correct. It sure if fun though, especially with the can!

Did you go with the fixed 10x or the 3-9x? I have not jumped into rimfire yet and am not sure about the 10x but I always hear people talking about it.

This is likely going to be my next project as well. Alabama just legalized suppressors for hunting so I was going to buy a .30 cal. one so I thought I might as well do a .22 can at the same time.

That is really a good looking rig by the way. I was going to build basically the same thing but I was going to use there anschutz style stock.

congrats!

Well I can tell you NC passed hunting with suppressors last season and it's hard not to grab the rifle with the can every time. Such a loud thud when the bullet makes contact. Taking more than one squirrel out of the tree can be accomplished too. Good on AL for passing the legislation.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I love my Kidd also. Hopefully more so when I get my new Titan stock in. Of course I ordered all the parts for mine instead of a complete rifle cause putting one together is just as much fun as shooting for me.