• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Fundamental of Long Range Shooting: San Luis Obispo CA March 3-4 2023

WestCoastLongRange

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2022
CA
This is a comprehensive course that starts the shooter from the ground up for someone interested in learning how to shoot long range or polish the skill set they already have. This class is great for the novice to intermediate shooter.

Topics that will be covered:
Rifle set up
Scope utilazation
How to use Mils/MOA
Positional shooting fundamentals
Ballistic data/Rifle data
Building DOPE cards
Ballistic calculators and data needed to set one up
Wind calling and corrections
Spotting and shot corrections
And much much more.

You will have the chance to shoot out to 1400 yards In all my classes last year, everyone made shots out to 1000 yards on the first day. The approximate round count will be 140 for the entire weekend ( you may shoot less and you can of course shoot more).

This course is being held at one of California's premier long ranges in San Luis Obispo CA. It's one of my favorite ranges to shoot at, the weather will be great and you are just minutes from the beach in Morro Bay.
Cost is $675 per shooter and that included all course materials, a custom Wiebad shooting bag. 50% deposit via PayPal or Venmo will hold your spot. Camping is available at the range and there are tons of lodging options 5 minutes down the road. Shoot me a message if you have any questions

Instagram: WestCoast_LongRange