• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Fundraiser/Charity Sale - Assorted items (more will be added soon)

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Again, all the proceeds from these items are going to my buddy's dad's brain surgery fundraiser. Thanks for helping out, Hide!

1) Leupold R700 short action one piece base with 30mm rings. Like new, pulled off a build I did a LONG time ago - $40 shipped
    2) Nightforce A129 4-screw 30mm top bubble level - $75 shipped
    3) Jewell R700 trigger with safety but no bolt release - $160 shipped
    4) 80 pieces of once fired Weatherby 257 wby brass. Fully processed other than trim to length. I also have 50 pieces of new unopened Nosler 257 wby brass. - $100 shipped
    5) New Tapco SKS mag. - Free; just $8.30 to cover shipping plus whatever you’re willing to donate

37A3BADF-A8E3-4AFE-87B5-EEF8A09D7D4B.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Long_Action
    I’ll take the mdt mags

Edit: passing on the MDT mags, assumed they were metal 308 mags...I was wrong lol

Last edited:
    Sounds good. I'll send you all PMs shortly. Thanks!

You guys are awesome! As I told Jay, I originally sent $200 his way with hopes of getting to $500 after selling some stuff. Well this morning $300 more went his way and I am shooting for $1,000 total after the rest of this stuff sells. Thanks again!

All sold items are shipped and tracking has been sent to everyone. Thanks again for those who donated without buying anything and those who also paid a little extra for these items to help out the cause. Just a quick update:

I initially sent $200 over before selling anything. After selling a bunch of this stuff my goal was to be able to get to send another $300. Tomorrow I will be able to do that thanks to you guys! I have a few more items that can go and I'll be posting some more this weekend to try to get to $1,000 total. I'm not trying to toot my own horn, just putting the goal out there so you guys know what I'm working toward.

Basically he had to go insurance shopping through the Affordable Care Act and couldn't get crap for insurance that was worth anything. The surgery was negotiated down to $48,000 that insurance wouldn't be covering, but in order to get that they had to put a bunch of money up front. This was coming from their personal savings and retirement, so my buddy started this fundraiser in order to hopefully cover the remaining $25,000 that would be needed and help replenish their savings if we could surpass that goal. We are in the home stretch of about $10,000 remaining thanks to generous folks like yourself that go out on a limb and reach out to help people they don't even know. We couldn't do it without you guys. Thanks again!

Ad updated with some new items and I cleaned it up and got the sold ones removed.

Again, all the proceeds from these items are going to my buddy's dad's brain surgery fundraiser. Thanks for helping out, Hide!

1) Leupold R700 short action one piece base with 30mm rings. Like new, pulled off a build I did a LONG time ago - $40 shipped
    2) Nightforce A129 4-screw 30mm top bubble level - $75 shipped
    3) Jewell R700 trigger with safety but no bolt release - $160 shipped
    4) 80 pieces of once fired Weatherby 257 wby brass. Fully processed other than trim to length. I also have 50 pieces of new unopened Nosler 257 wby brass. - $100 shipped
    5) New Tapco SKS mag. - Free; just $8.30 to cover shipping plus whatever you’re willing to donate

If the Leupold base and rings are still available, I will take them if you take a certified check from my bank, I do not do pay pal , I can provide references, Raven built my m40a1 , Thanks, Charlie112 in Missouri..
    either way, will say a prayer for all the family. All good!!⚡🇺🇸

View attachment 7470891