• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD!!! F KMW Sentinel stocks with custom inletting!!

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
ALRIGHT!!!! - This is SOLD!

A couple of the big items many have been excited about. I sure have been!!

Up for sale are 2 gorgeous KMW SENTINEL stocks. These have a molded in grey camo pattern I really like. These stocks come standard with an adjustable LOP kit installed and an adjustable cheek piece already installed. The adjustable cheek is of course outfitted with the original KMW Loggerhead hardware.

The awesome details!
These stocks were donated to this great cause by @THEIS and Hoplite Arms. Major thank you to him.
These stocks are FLAT TOP meaning they can inletted for either short OR Long actions. @Terry Cross of KMW has graciously offered up the buyer's choice of SA or LA DBM designed for this stock as a donation once the decision is made by the buyer. (I have one of these stocks and the KMW DBM is choice product!!! Very smooth, great operation, radiused edges everywhere)

Wait, there is more!!!!

Chad Dixon of @LongRifles Inc. has graciously donated his inletting services for the buyers of these stocks.
This will include his 3D inletting where he mirrors your exact action and machines the stock to match it in a perfect fit. Check out his pictures and details of this on his webpage at:

Here is the plan. You buy. You let me know if you want short or long action DBM and I will carefully package and ship this stock to you with your choice of KMW DBM designed for this stock.
You the buyer will send the stock and DBM, along with your chosen barreled action, to LRI for inletting. When I spoke with Mr Dixon this AM, he said he always prefers to be able to bolt it together and verify feeding prior to shipping back to the customer. Makes sense.

Price: $1375.00 shipped and insured to your door

1627593893171.png

1627593930027.png

1627593953321.png

1627593977438.png

Last edited:
Bump this up! Fantastic package. I love the Hide. Having dealt with Terry and Chad a couple times I am not at all surprised at the generosity. I look forward to Getting my track suit on w/ @THEIS soon. Keep up the good work @powdahound76

Alright, These stocks selling will put us VERY close to the 25k mark raised for Bo Galloway and family.

100% of the money from the sale of these stocks goes to the fund. All goods and services are donated.

Questions? PM me or ask here in the thread.

What this is all about:

Reactions: drglock
Stock shipped out today. 40 yards of bubble wrap.....
Maybe not quite that, but dang you can fit a lot of padding into a stock box to make sure stuff arrives in great shape.

@phlegethon - we demand pics and such of this fine beast once it is all finished up. I think she will be a sexy machine!!!

I would have bought it already if it was green. 😢 Let me see if I can recerakote my parts real quick and I may be in for it if someone doesn’t grab it soon!

@SDBguy95 - You can make this a SA or a LA, your choice. Buy it and I will hook you up with the digital map and entrance code to the UGPX.
Last spring I got 10k Fed 215s for $50 per 1k delivered in there. cant argue with that.

Reactions: BirdEyes
Shoot this link into Maggies, there are others who are more curious than myself. Maybe one of the mods end up with the stock!

Did you have it inletted/bedded or just inletted?

Looks AMAZING!!

Can we get some details and groups?
It was the full inletting and pillar bedding. I think they did a great job although it definitely took a lot longer than I expected from LRI. The ergonomics of the Sentinel are great. With a Dasher barrel on it shoots 0.4-0.5 MOA.