• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Funniest thing I heard today

Trigger Monkey

Ronin
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2005
    Winchester Virginia
    Talking to a sales rep earlier today and he mentioned his daughter is getting married, the guy is a Marine, and currently deployed somewhere in the middle east. I'm all like "Hey congratulations" and he said he's a good guy, asked for permission to marry his daughter, and they took a vow of celibacy....

Just then my brain went..

giphy.gif

A United States Marine took a vow of celibacy...

goodfellas-laughing.gif

Yeah, he'll be celibate until he gets home and rearranges her guts harder than they hit the beaches of Iwo.

"Yeah, he'll be celibate until he gets home and rearranges her guts harder than they hit the beaches of Iwo".
    I'm still fucking laughing! :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure she was smitten for life at the mention of Tri-care and BAH. :sneaky:

• Haha
    Reactions: Two36
    I don't know them personally but it sounded like they'd met in person before. He said he liked this guy better than her previous bf, who she met on Tinder, had no car, no HS diploma, and worked as a dishwasher. According to him though she told him that she wasn't using Tinder to hook up, it's just a dating site...yada yada yada...

My inner veteran was dying inside lol

There are quite a few Marines in Montana and believe it or not, not all livestock pregnancies can be blamed on us.

It could happen.

And yes, we raise them catholic.

Settle down, I was raised a Roman Catholic.