• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1676829811303.png

View attachment 8079121
Back when $25,000 all in would take you Funny Car Racing.
A 64 Funny Car Field was common in the northwest.
And if the fans didn't get what they paid for at Balboa Drag Strip in Eugene Oregon, fans burn the tower down.

class_custom.cfm
I had one like that back in the day. Fast, sleek and lots of fun to slip into. A lot of heads would turn when we’d go down the street. I don’t know anything about funny cars.

This guy pops up every now and then on my YouTube feed and I just have to watch anytime he shows up. I love his voice! I'd love to hear him narrate what gets posted here in the Bear Pit! :D

don't you already have em in the wild where you are too?

you could probably do an exchange :D

Aquí hay un video adicional para su placer auditivo. Ojalá pudiera ver cómo se ve la dama cantando.

Its a predator being hunted or hazed.

They are dangerous critters out here. Especially along the front range.

It is hunt and haze or watch people and pets get attacked.
There was once one in a tree at the park my daughter and friend’s kids played at.
And 3 caught on a Ring doorbell just across the street (small mtn town).

I have been stalked by one carrying deer quarters. Found the tracks on my way back for the rest of the meat
No idea why it didnt attack and am glad.

Its a predator being hunted or hazed.

They are dangerous critters out here. Especially along the front range.

It is hunt and haze or watch people and pets get attacked.
There was once one in a tree at the park my daughter and friend’s kids played at.
And 3 caught on a Ring doorbell just across the street (small mtn town).

I have been stalked by one carrying deer quarters. Found the tracks on my way back for the rest of the meat
No idea why it didnt attack and am glad.
Had a lion sitting watching kids at a school bus stop one morning in NorCal. CHP officer was getting ready for work and noticed out his window. He went out on his deck and shot it. When we went to retrieve it, it had a massive abcess in it mouth.