• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Funny letter (especially for LEO's)

Jedi5150

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2010
Marina, CA
I came across this letter yesterday at work and thought you guys would enjoy it. I'm hoping that I'm not the only one that thinks it's a bit humorous but time will tell. I have a feeling that fellow LEO's will especially get a kick out of it since we deal with these kinds of folks so often (as a side note the guy who wrote it is a 290 registrant). I'm typing it using the same grammar, punctuation, etc, as in the original letter. The only change I'm making is redacting the city and people names. Here it is:

November 17, 2010

Yesterday I innocently was standing at my employment. My father is innocent, he has nothing to do with this, my daughter is innocent, she has nothing to do with this.

A Chinese kid, I am innocent, in red sweats, from the governement, tried to push my shoulder from the back. He was saying: "call the fire dept, call the police"

Somebody from the government sprayed some substance in my mouth. It took an asperine and a hot chocolate to relieve the annoyment and the feeling of the spray. Someone wanted the police to conversate in the middle of the afternoon, provoke a serious act. I got on the crime prevention tip line and I reported immediately. I went to the Chief of Police's office and spoke with the male secretary, and told him exactly what was going on.

The Chinese guy came out after that and he was seen at the post office. He needed medical attention, he was going to faint. That is how I got the positive I.d..

There has been 340 poisonings in the town of XXXXXXXXXXX. Chief of Police is non-compliant, and they are spraying my face daily for no reason. Please get this matter stopped.

Last night, police dept, three obnoxious sprays, Today, two unfair and annoying sprays. Police dept fully understands, has proof on computers. Your research is going to find out three months-worth of attacks. Lawsuit. XXXX and I are going to get it together on some paper, and we are going to fill out the sheriff's forms and we are going to file.

This is a very serious matter. I am trying to get a court date with the packet I got from the sheriff. XXXX and I are going to talk to the judge.

Re: Funny letter (especially for LEO's)

What's a 290 registrant?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LegioX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's a 290 registrant? </div></div>

Someone required to register for sex offenses for the rest of their life. Megan's law. I forget that it's a California code.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jedi5150</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Last night, police dept, three obnoxious sprays, Today, two unfair and annoying sprays. Police dept fully understands, has proof on computers.</div></div>

Oleoresin Capsicum is pretty obnoxious, is that what he is referring to?

If I'd been OC'd 5 times in the last 12 hours, you can bet your ass I wouldn't be writing any letters
grin.gif
! But if I did, I'd probably make about as much sense as this clown.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Socalsheepdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jedi5150</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Last night, police dept, three obnoxious sprays, Today, two unfair and annoying sprays. Police dept fully understands, has proof on computers.</div></div>

Oleoresin Capsicum is pretty obnoxious, is that what he is referring to? </div></div>

To be honest I have no idea. I sincerely doubt that anyone could earn that many OC hits in that short a period of time.
smile.gif

quote=Jedi5150]

To be honest I have no idea. I sincerely doubt that anyone could earn that many OC hits in that short a period of time.
smile.gif
[/quote]

you must be new
grin.gif