• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

funny things over Xmas break

goober

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2008
Auckland , New Zealand
Xmas here was pretty drab in NZ as it rained off and on for ages but a few funny things stick in my mind !!!
My mothernlaw is over from Peru and annoys the hell out of me for her slow bumbling and in the nicest way to say this ignorant ways-she is only 62 .
I was organizing my 49th birthday and was compiling music to play -I had a track of the Sex Pistols playing-a Frank Sinatra piss take of "My Way" which she was watching.
Mothernlaw comments to me -this man is a very nice singer and settles in to watch the whole clip as it sails straight over her head that he is taking the micky out of the song and audience and couldnt sing to save himself
Look for yourselves hahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIXg9KUiy00

Re: funny things over Xmas break

Hey I have to ask - What do those eels taste like?
smile.gif
(Not to change subject) - Just curious...

I have had a few while trout fishing tht some guys caught and put in their smoker ,some fat ones -not bad but I wouldnt want to eat alot as I remember they were very oily .
Now did you like the Sex Pistols and didnt he sing well !! haha

I got a mom in law that is fuckin just about deaf also. And have more than one time spoke to her in something other than english and she just kept on about what she was gummin about. Love her to death but could not help myself, old lady beat the shit out of me for doin it.She found nothing funny about me talkin ( that mexican shit ) to her mom. Will have to save the Sex Pistols vid for the next time she comes over.

By brother in law is from Christchurch, and he spent this Christmas in New Orleans with our inlaws. Our wives' grandmother is pretty deaf and old and so always gets pissy when there's a bunch of people around.

Anyway, this Christmas she had it out for him for now other reason than he was the only person that she could hear (because of his accent). Poor guy just couldn't catch a break from the 86 year old! She's pretty rich, so we all put up with it knowing that there should be a will . . . hopefully
smile.gif

there is nothing funny about being in a house with two best friends who are experienceing PMS. Of course the best part was when the 2.5" mortars were blowing up on New Years eve and the 4000 firecrackers were going off at midnight and one landed right on one of the kid's pants and blew up as he was lighting a big mortar...that WAS funny