• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Funny video with my son strapped to my back doing some crossfit

Cute, I used my 4yo the other day in the WOD for 10m overhead lunges with a 30lb weight. He weighs 34lbs though so thats an RX+ right? He had a blast, Id put him down on one end and he would run back around to the other.

There was a guy that posted this picture on the CrossFit forum and he got destroyed for it. People actually threatened to call DYFS for child endangerment. I'm not going to pass any judgment here because that isn't my son, but I'd be very careful where I post those videos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 26
Yup Ive seen that. I was inspired by it. No overhead squats with my kids on me. I used light weight no way he was in danger. If people don't like it I could care less its all in fun.

Yup Ive seen that. I was inspired by it. No overhead squats with my kids on me. I used light weight no way he was in danger. If people don't like it I could care less its all in fun.

Thats fine that you don't care, but it is pictures/videos like that people trash CrossFit. You may not care, but others do.

Really doing pull ups with my kid is child abuse? Get real bro. He has more potential getting hurt riding a bicycle or in a playground. He will look back at this video 20 years from now and get a kick out of it. I hope he does the same with his son. He was in no danger at all. I wasn't anywhere close to even 50% of my lifts. Loosen up its all in fun.

Really doing pull ups with my kid is child abuse? Get real bro. He has more potential getting hurt riding a bicycle or in a playground. He will look back at this video 20 years from now and get a kick out of it. I hope he does the same with his son. He was in no danger at all. I wasn't anywhere close to even 50% of my lifts. Loosen up its all in fun.

I don't have a problem with you doing that if that is what you want to do. I'm talking about the people who hate CrossFit and see pictures and videos like that who then trash CrossFit all over the place.

Awesome! Hope the little guy had some hearing protection, that video made your box seem super loud; hell I would want some in that place.

Cheers man