• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Furries

Bradu

Minuteman
Aug 24, 2011
IL
Just heard about kids called furries and wasn't sure if there was a thread on this. Guess people are asking some schools to put litter boxes in the bathrooms...

When you can identify as any gender or made up gender that you get in your head and everybody has to agree or be cancelled, the next stop after that is identifying as any species you want.

Reactions: Bradu and eca7891
Furries usually seem to base themselves off cartoon versions of animals so they get to ignore the inconvenient parts of animal life. I wonder how long until one decides to go play with the other wolves at yellowstone or a zoo.

Furries usually seem to base themselves off cartoon versions of animals so they get to ignore the inconvenient parts of animal life. I wonder how long until one decides to go play with the other wolves at yellowstone or a zoo.

A couple of them HAD made news in the past few years trying to climb into big cat enclosures at various zoos around the country. And they were sent to psych-eval after cops pulled their asses back out. Absolute fucking nutcases.

There is an element of zoophilia present in this subculture as well and many, if not most, have already engaged in sex acts or fantasized about doing so with animals.

I was driving thru Comfort, TX. one morning on the way to Bandera and saw one of those fuckers walking in town dressed like a wolf or fox; pointed nose head dress and furry tail. And he looked upset.

Later, outside of Bandera there was another kid walking along a rural road with a bushy tail somehow attached to his ass. It must have been furry day. Two in one day and thats all I've ever seen.

Even if the story is bullshit, I'd bet you could totally get a school admin to put a litterbox in the restroom if you tried. It's a small request compared to some of the fallout from other "identities".

All of the headlines say this is false.

It's not, I brought it up at lunch and a coworker says his kids talk about the "furries" at their school.

The litter box part might be, haven't read into it yet

1652736382035.jpeg

www.whatarefurries.comWhat Are Furries?

What Are Furries? fur · ry (noun) a person who likes anthropomorphic animals That is the most reliable, generic, boring answer someone could possibly give you, and while it's essentially true, it's

Just heard about kids called furries and wasn't sure if there was a thread on this. Guess people are asking some schools to put litter boxes in the bathrooms...
Yup, happened here last year. Two kids at Local high school shit in litter boxes. In a school of <300. Mental illness in kids and parents.

Sirhr

0CBE62D4-5085-4FC6-8C68-9C230469F096.jpeg

Capitol resident in Hunger Games… which lampooned degenerate behavior in a hedonistic far-away ruling class. Yet somehow it was not taken as a warning, but affirmed lifestyles for the mentally ill. Yet Kids and their histrionic parents took it as a lifestyle choice… when the HG trilogy author was trying to show it as freakish behavior and a bellwether for societal decay.

This shit is sign of a pampered and ill-at-it’s-very-core urban society on its last legs. Makes the decline of Rome look like a picnic.

Sirhr

PS… up until 50 years ago people acting this way would have been locked away. Or had the common sense to practice their perversions in secret. 100 years ago, they would have been medically addressed with lobotomy or shock therapy. 200 years ago they would have been banished or burned.

I say let’s go back 200 years! After all, we have a National anniversary coming up.

Sirhr

I have to wonder if the start of all this was a mythology or art teacher somewhere mispronouncing "Furies".

Home schooling is at 20% now and I expect it will be at 50% in a few years.
There is only harm to be had by sending your kids to public schools.
Yeah, I wish we could get neighborhood schools going. Where one teacher would do it at her house or something. I live in the redest county of a red state and I'm still terrified of sending my boys to public school. This insanity needs to just come to a head, let's fight it out, and then move on. I'm so sick of this bull shit

And they wonder how a mass murderer that shoots up a grocery store was never noticed. They are 2nd and 3rd generation nutjobs.
The parents push this behavior in part because they are part of a culture where the more disturbed their child is and the more out there they act, the more credibility the parent has in his or her social Circle for having whelped a child that lives outside the normal confines of two genders. They literally sit at the coffee shop and brag about how their child just discovered another personality or gender or how they are so well-adjusted because they act outside the norm.

Normal childhood behavior and raising a child to normal standards gets these people exorcised from their circles of mentally ill Uber liberal friends who are canonizing this kind of mental illness.

The more fucked out the child, the more the parent basks in the glow of having raised a “special” little human.

Sirhr

PS… up until 50 years ago people acting this way would have been locked away. Or had the common sense to practice their perversions in secret. 100 years ago, they would have been medically addressed with lobotomy or shock therapy. 200 years ago they would have been banished or burned.

I say let’s go back 200 years! After all, we have a National anniversary coming up.

Sirhr
So would all
Of these shooters

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
The parents push this behavior in part because they are part of a culture where the more disturbed their child is and the more out there they act, the more credibility the parent has in his or her social Circle for having whelped a child that lives outside the normal confines of two genders. They literally sit at the coffee shop and brag about how their child just discovered another personality or gender or how they are so well-adjusted because they act outside the norm.

Normal childhood behavior and raising a child to normal standards gets these people exercised from their circles of mentally ill Uber liberal friends who are canonizing this kind of mental illness.

That or modern parents would rather be their kid's best friends rather than their parents.

Yeah, I wish we could get neighborhood schools going. Where one teacher would do it at her house or something. I live in the redest county of a red state and I'm still terrified of sending my boys to public school. This insanity needs to just come to a head, let's fight it out, and then move on. I'm so sick of this bull shit
Because the teachers were long ago taken over by the NEA. Which has happily infiltrated schools.

How different is it from infiltrating the Boy Scouts and then suing the Boy Scouts when the boys get raped by the gay scoutmasters? All about destroying an American institution.

How about infiltrating professional sports with freaks who want to kneel during the national anthem? Driving away fans and destroying another institution?

This is about using anything from race to mental illness to destroy and erode a society from the inside out. Normal behavior gets smacked down. Perversions get glorified. All it takes is a couple of generations and you’ve got a society so screwed up that it crumbles of its own decay.

You don’t think that this is intentional?

The only way you’re going to fix the schools is to get rid of every teacher every school board member every curriculum and teachers unions and a national board of education. And probably most state boards of education. Because they are all filled with people whose goal it is to shape your children into decayed week perverted dependent slave labor.

Dystopian fiction has warned about this for almost 100 years. And people are treating those books as roadmaps, not warnings.

Sirhr

Yup, happened here last year. Two kids at Local high school shit in litter boxes. In a school of <300. Mental illness in kids and parents.

Sirhr

That's what I've read on the post that made me start this thread. They said one kid was suspended for telling a girl to quit meowing. I'm guessing plenty more was said but still fucked up.

Can't wait to see where the country is at in 10 years...

That or modern parents would rather be their kid's best friends rather than their parents.
That’s part of it.

But the worst part seems to be that they regard their kids as canvases that they can turn into some kind of performance art for their own self gratification among their own parental peer groups.

I don’t think most of them understand that if their kid is crapping in a litter box in eighth grade that kid has no future or chance in the world. At best will be a ward of the parents. At worst a ward of the state. At far worst will be the one at the top of a tower with an M14 yelling for mommy and mowing down his classmates.

This stuff is dangerous at a level that no one can comprehend yet.

View attachment 7871140

Capitol resident in Hunger Games… which lampooned degenerate behavior in a hedonistic far-away ruling class. Yet somehow it was not taken as a warning, but affirmed lifestyles for the mentally ill. Yet Kids and their histrionic parents took it as a lifestyle choice… when the HG trilogy author was trying to show it as freakish behavior and a bellwether for societal decay.

This shit is sign of a pampered and ill-at-it’s-very-core urban society on its last legs. Makes the decline of Rome look like a picnic.

Sirhr
I've used the Hunger Games multiple times when trying to explain to city people why they are despised by us country folk. It really is the perfect example. They never get it and can't fathom the movie being more than a skin deep action/drama.

That’s part of it.

But the worst part seems to be that they regard their kids as canvases that they can turn into some kind of performance art for their own self gratification among their own parental peer groups.

I don’t think most of them understand that if their kid is crapping in a litter box in eighth grade that kid has no future or chance in the world. At best will be a ward of the parents. At worst a ward of the state. At far worst will be the one at the top of a tower with an M14 yelling for mommy and mowing down his classmates.

This stuff is dangerous at a level that no one can comprehend yet.

They are being taught to try to seek out "escapes" from life's normal issues instead of applying healthy critical thinking and problem solving skills and obtaining results. The culprits teaching these kids extremely bizarre and maladaptive coping mechanisms are the SAME social justice woke shits that are pushing LGBT and critical race nonsense.

They are being taught to try to seek out "escapes" from life's normal issues instead of applying healthy critical thinking and problem solving skills and obtaining results. The culprits teaching these kids extremely bizarre and maladaptive coping mechanisms are the SAME social justice woke shits that are pushing LGBT and critical race nonsense.
And both those groups are essentially Marxist in origin. Using identity politics to achieve Marxist ends in capitalist society.

Sirhr

25 years ago when I was in high school it would have been brutal. I guarantee on of those tails would have got pull started. Oh how the world has changed. Make me happy that my children look at this shit and see it for what it is, mental illness.