• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fx120 and v3 auto trickler help

afv338

anthony
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2017
pa
I moved my reloading room built new benches and have been upgrading equipment, during the move i broke the cable from the scale to the motor so i ordered extra parts from the maker and have been looking for an extra v3 and scale as i am happy with the one i have. i ordered 2 motors, 4 cables and extra belts the problem is the cables havent shipped the other parts did but not the cables. with the new v4 it makes me wonder if i am going to get them. does anyone know of a source for them other than mcdonald i may be able to order them.

I’ve ordered spare cables a couple of times and they always shipped quickly. My guess is that he is just out of stock and you will get them when he has parts and they get built. You could always make your own, just use the connectors on the broken one and re-wire. But you need nimble fingers and good eyesight to work with those little connectors.

Reactions: KZP
I moved my reloading room built new benches and have been upgrading equipment, during the move i broke the cable from the scale to the motor so i ordered extra parts from the maker and have been looking for an extra v3 and scale as i am happy with the one i have. i ordered 2 motors, 4 cables and extra belts the problem is the cables havent shipped the other parts did but not the cables. with the new v4 it makes me wonder if i am going to get them. does anyone know of a source for them other than mcdonald i may be able to order them.
Where in the world are you located? I know of a few v3 in stock in the EU

im in western pa in the us and im not the best on the computer, i could not find one used or new for sale. wish i would have bought one when i could have. i thought of trying to fix the cable but thats some small stuff to work with.