• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fx120i QUIT WORKING!

Andrew07

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2018
Using my AutoTrickler setup for the first time loaded about 50 rounds and the scale shutoff and won’t come back on. I’ve tried both power supply cords they sent with the scale and AutoTrickler neither will power up the scale. PLEASE HELP sucks to spend this much and it quit the first time I use it and I have match Saturday

Using my AutoTrickler setup for the first time loaded about 50 rounds and the scale shutoff and won’t come back on. I’ve tried both power supply cords they sent with the scale and AutoTrickler neither will power up the scale. PLEASE HELP sucks to spend this much and it quit the first time I use it and I have match Saturday
I know, maybe a dumb question but have you checked the outlet for juice? Maybe tripped the breaker on that outlet?

I checked the outlet it’s working and I assume it’s something wrong with the scale which isn’t one of Adams products necessarily

I checked the outlet it’s working and I assume it’s something wrong with the scale which isn’t one of Adams products necessarily
My Chargemaster gave out. I got my volt/ohm meter and tested the converter to see if current was passing thru it. It wasn't.
Called RCBS and they don't have that part in stock to replace but the guy was able to tell me what I needed and where to buy it.
?

Reactions: Lunchbox27
Its very possible it could be the power cord. Can you describe how to test it?

Really?! What makes you say that?
I was thinking I read some features require newer circuitry in late model FX units. It is quite possible I'm incorrect because I haven't looked in a while.
Not throwing shade at the auto trickle at all. It is a great invention but I am still working on getting an understanding of my damn Labradar. It's harder as you get older!

Reactions: Geno C.
If you can upgrade to the AutoTrickler it’s worth it. I had just got it fine tuned when it quit. Im not knocking it for quitting things happen