• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment FX120i w/ V3 AutoTrickler

VaderRubiconJK

I was reasonable until forced to be unreasonable
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2018
Nowhere somewhere between WA & WY
I have a V2 trickler and control board with 419 trickler base, no auto throw, paired to a fx120i scale that I’m looking to sell.

Second full V3 kit just showed up and I don’t need two and a half haha.
This would be a full setup with a small amount of parts from Adam totalling $175.

As it sits now and will come, it functions as an autotrickler you just throw the bulk charge 1.5 grains low, I used an rcbs uniflow powder throw (any 7/8-14 threaded) mounted into the lid of the scale to drop main charge into the cup and let the trickler do the rest.
Note: this does not come with a powder cup unfortunately.

Full list of included parts
-FX120i, wind screen, lid and power cord
-V2 control board
-V3 bluetooth control board
-Trickler on Area 419 base and data cable
$750 shipped

Payment will be PayPal F/F or G/S add 4%

Shipping will be included for conus, buyer has option for insurance

First unconditional “I’ll take it” in pm or thread gets it, go by time stamp to avoid confusion

A8875E3D-2480-4F88-99A1-D95E57686082.jpeg

2C8C9176-69F3-4EEC-917C-84B2C8C3EE0D.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: KZP
iS
I have a V2 trickler and control board with 419 trickler base, no auto throw, paired to a fx120i scale that I’m looking to sell.

Second full V3 kit just showed up and I don’t need two and a half haha.
This would be a full setup with a small amount of parts from Adam totalling $175.

As it sits now and will come, it functions as an autotrickler you just throw the bulk charge 1.5 grains low, I used an rcbs uniflow powder throw (any 7/8-14 threaded) mounted into the lid of the scale to drop main charge into the cup and let the trickler do the rest.
Note: this does not come with a powder cup unfortunately.

Full list of included parts
-FX120i, wind screen, lid and power cord
-V2 control board
-V3 bluetooth control board
-Trickler on Area 419 base and data cable
$750 shipped

Payment will be PayPal F/F or G/S add 4%

Shipping will be included for conus, buyer has option for insurance

First unconditional “I’ll take it” in pm or thread gets it, go by time stamp to avoid confusion

View attachment 7439690

View attachment 7439692

Is this sold?