• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FYI-IWI 77gr Razorcore in stock at SGAmmo

I've been tempted, since I can't get Black Hills for a reasonable price lately... I bought some of Freedom Munitions version of it, but after reading up on them... kinda worried about shooting it through anything that the OTM 77gr is meant for... :confused:

I've been tempted, since I can't get Black Hills for a reasonable price lately... I bought some of Freedom Munitions version of it, but after reading up on them... kinda worried about shooting it through anything that the OTM 77gr is meant for... :confused:

IMI is good to go.

I am personally a big shooter of Black Hills, but also shoot Federal, Lake City and IMI. In our shop, we sell mostly Black Hills, but the deliveries have been slow.

I would not hesitate to use IMI, and I am an ammo snob.... Well, I am a snob, generally. :rolleyes: . Mostly toward barrels, and then toward scopes and then ammo... Well, in fact, there is a long list.

I think inflation is going to make a new floor under ammo prices.

I don’t think it will ever go back to how it was before. $0.65 American gunner 6.5cm and $0.24 or less hornady 556

Reactions: NateSavannah
I think inflation is going to make a new floor under ammo prices.

I don’t think it will ever go back to how it was before. $0.65 American gunner 6.5cm and $0.24 or less hornady 556
Agreed. But hopefully with Remington back in the ammo business, the greater supply will keep prices competitive.

Reactions: deersniper
What issues did you read about? I haven’t shot their 77 but I’ve shot quite a few others from them, new and reman, in various calibers, and never had any issues. Brass has reloaded well also.

It all started here...

It all started here...
Interesting. First I’ve heard of the whole bankruptcy deal and ammo blowing up guns. Sounds wild. I’ve also only used 5.56, .380 and .45 ACP and not larger caliber ammo.
Here’s a little data I had. This ammo is probably 4-5 years old from them.

Freedom Munitions 5.56 M-193 55gr Reman

70F 45% 30.06mmHg
Caldwell Ballistic Precision 6ft from muzzle
3019, 2990, 3080, 2986, 3086

68F 60% 29.75mmHg
CBP chrono 3021,3050,3026, 3007, 3071,
3006, 3013 (6 ft from muzzle)
Magneto v3 confirmed 3035

IMI has been good ammo for me. This price is not bad in the current market. I recently and likely foolishly paid 2.00 per round for a case of USGI MK 262.

I dollar cost averaged it against the stuff I paid 1.00 for years ago that is still on the shelf. :)

Reactions: SBRSarge