• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FYI: Magpul 10LR/SR - 10-round .308 PMAGs - IN STOCK

I figured there were some Cali folks who'd be all over these under the circumstances. I know at least 4-5 people who've been anxiously awaiting them in CA.

Glad to help out, gents!

To anyone else...still in stock as of 6:00p Eastern! ;)

Fuck!! Thanks for posting anyway!

Really want some of these for my POF. Have some of the MidwestPX shorty Pmags, but the springs are uncut and they're hard to load.

To anyone else who didn't get in on these before the wolves scarfed them all up...MidwayUSA, Primary Arms, DSG Arms and others have "Notify" options on their sites with these mags (which should all be received by those outfits in the next couple days if my "guesstimates" are correct). Get on those lists and snag 'em when you get the notification. Once the initial waves of buyers get their fill (Brownells is the single dealer I know that has received ANY of these mags at this point), demand will settle, supply will catch up and they'll be readily available at most locales for ~$18.

Good luck and God speed to all interested!

I ordered two and have another two on pre-order from another site... Thanks for the heads up... Any idea when the 5 round limiters maybe released?

I ordered two and have another two on pre-order from another site... Thanks for the heads up... Any idea when the 5 round limiters maybe released?

As with all things Magpul...they aren't releasing any details on when they'll hit the market, but to the best of my knowledge, there have been "hints" that they'll be here sometime early next year. Given all the delays getting the 10-, 20- and ((still waiting)) 25-round M3 .308 mags to market, I'm guessing it could be a while yet. Things have kinda gotten off track with Magpul moving all over hell's half acre over the last 9mos which I'm sure that slowed things down across the board. Any way about it...they'll be worth waiting for, especially for those of us who hunt with their rifles and need 5-round mags to stay on the up-and-up.

Fuck!! Thanks for posting anyway!

Really want some of these for my POF. Have some of the MidwestPX shorty Pmags, but the springs are uncut and they're hard to load.

? I don't think we ever sent magwell-height .308 PMAGs without trimming the spring. Did you get them from us directly?

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered a few. Well back ordered. remeber to use EB1 if you order $150 or more for free shipping.

These came and went on MidwayUSA before I got an email notification. Theyw ere sold oit when I checked 1 minute after I got the email yesterday morning. Called DSG and they said they had received more than one shipment so far but that those amounted to a drop in the bucket compared to the backorder for them that they already have. Keep searching all...

? I don't think we ever sent magwell-height .308 PMAGs without trimming the spring. Did you get them from us directly?

I did get them from you directly. They may have cut springs, not sure cuz I can't open the mags. It's not an indictment of your product at all, they have functioned 100%. I just notice the 7 rounder I have and the 15 rounder take much more force to load and unload than a regular 20 round unmodified from Magpul, that's all.

Midway got them in 12-16-13 all gone 12-15-13. But now they can be backed ordered, my get in on 10-2014. backed ordered 1,000,000.

That's Right I Backed Ordered One Million

Last edited:
Yes they are in GOT my 10, canceled the back order for one million, though that may have worked. HE HE

Wow!! 4+ hours since I got the notice and posted it up and they are STILL AVAILABLE!! SHOCKING!!! You guys (and gals) just aren't ordering enough...plain and simple!!! ;)

Seriously though...glad folks are getting in on these while they last, especially our poor brethren behind enemy lines in Kalifornistan.