• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FYI, PSA has their premium BCG for 90 bucks this weekend

Their blem 79$ one is advertised as toolcraft with 158 bolt and all the other shit.
agree, do this or go AO when rtb has them for $99. Who the fk wants that $hitty psa logo on their carrier?

A couple of weeks ago I got a AR308 bcg for $129 shipped from Ballistic Advantage.
It said 40% off and that sounds about right.
It looks exactly like a toolcraft to me but has no markings, it is nitrided and I cannot find a single machining mark anywhere on it, it's perfect.
Just a heads up public service thang.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
A couple of weeks ago I got a AR308 bcg for $129 shipped from Ballistic Advantage.
It said 40% off and that sounds about right.
It looks exactly like a toolcraft to me but has no markings, it is nitrided and I cannot find a single machining mark anywhere on it, it's perfect.
Just a heads up public service thang.
Pretty sure ToolKraft makes like 60-70% of the carriers out there.

Reactions: lash
Just bought an aero nitride BCG 2 weeks ago for $99. Pretty sure it's toolcraft. Not positive. Probably same for the PSA.

Just bought an aero nitride BCG 2 weeks ago for $99. Pretty sure it's toolcraft. Not positive. Probably same for the PSA.
aero makes aero, you guys forget they are an aerospace firm first and the gun side is because the owner is rabid 2a (thank God)
psa has multiple vendors where the premium line has been all but confirmed to be FN

Reactions: Dildobaggins
aero makes aero, you guys forget they are an aerospace firm first and the gun side is because the owner is rabid 2a (thank God)
psa has multiple vendors where the premium line has been all but confirmed to be FN
Good info. Still cheap as hell and in spec. GTG in my book haha

Reactions: RUTGERS95