• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes **FYI** U.S. Optics wait time

JBW3

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Just wanted to give you all a heads up here. We have been doing everything possible to get our wait time down for custom builds.

We were at about 16-18 weeks up until the last week or so, we are now looking at approximately an 8 week build/delivery time.

We hope to have the U.S. Optics "production" shop up and running in the next couple of months. These will be the exact same scopes that you are used to, but we will be picking the most popular models/options and building them for stock. You will be able to call us up and purchase a scope and have it the next day if you like. More to come on this....
John III

Re: **FYI** U.S. Optics wait time

Out of curiosity what is the avg turn around for things like ret changes, and can a MOA/MOA scope be converted to MIL/MIL

Bought an SN4 on the secondary market that is MOA just wondering.

Great news for all the Uso fans!!!!

We are NOT accepting any change orders right now, this is part of the catching up process. We should be back to this around October 1.

Changing a scope from MOA to MIL's or vice versa will cost you enough money that you may as well just buy a new scope. The knobs are NOT meant to come out of the body, in doing this we run a very good chance of destroying the main body.
John III

John

Would you have a estimate on when the SN 4's with Erik's reticle will be ready to ship? trying to patiently wait,

Joe

Joe,
Will double check on this tomorrow, but I think we will start on them end of next week. There are about 9-10 of them and only one assembler will be working on them, so I would figure they will be ready to ship in 2.5-3 weeks.
John III

This is great news. My 1.8-10 took 6-7 months and when I ordered my 3.8-22 in May I was hoping that wouldn't be the case again.

if I order a Horus reticle is it still 8 weeks?
can I get an H25 reticle in a 3.8-22 instead of the H37?

Thanks John, but that wasn't the answer I was hoping for,:) but its way better than months, can't wait!

Later
Joe

That's great news, John!
cool.gif

Shootist2004,
You can throw all of that out the window for anything Horus. I don't think that the H25 is available foor the 22X or 25X, I will douuble check when I get into the shop.
John III

ST-10 Mil EREK/Mil US #1 M40 Windage and GAP ret with 44mm ERGO

SN-4 Mil/Mil red illumination and same in MOA (BTW luvin mine!)

A variant of the SSDS package in MIL/MIL with out the BDC but rather have the heavy detents on the 10th click. Reason I say this is that its comparable to what is available in the PR and SB product lines in regards to features. Folks buy USO in part due to the have it your way built to order option. Sometimes a guy just wants a Whopper the way a Whopper is supposed to be made.

Lastly a 1-10x in an SN4 sized body with a slimline EREK would be really cool...just saying
wink.gif

just like anchor zero six said on the st-10. i think thats a great combo. im really glad to hear the news. uso kicks A$$!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys have any desires for what scopes/options we should start keeping in stock?
John III </div></div>

No brainer- MST-100.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys have any desires for what scopes/options we should start keeping in stock?
John III </div></div>

MST-100. Please keep us posted when these beome available again.

John can you hurry up with my Cousin Kevins Scope. I can't wait to shoot those $5 bills out of his Rifle.

That is great news.I got a birthday in about 2 months and i need a new toy.

John III </div></div>

I think anything that is MIL/MIL... and a GAP reticle is always a hot item.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pwerstroke</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys have any desires for what scopes/options we should start keeping in stock?
John III </div></div>

MST-100. Please keep us posted when these beome available again. </div></div>

Yeah, or better yet, a year or two advance notice. Or, even better still, if it <span style="text-decoration: underline">was</span> a stock production scope, there would always be some in the bin;-)

SN3 3.2-17, 30mm, 44mm Ergo, Mil Erek, #3 mil windage, red lit GAP (I prefer MPR, but...).

Would be a good model to have handy.