• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FYI, we only have Free Speech here

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    We don't have "hate speech"; we don't have disinformation or misinformation; we have free speech here.

Now we understand in civil society, we want to maintain a certain level of decorum; we need to be civil with each other when engaging in conversations as normal people do. When we converse, we don't always agree; I like Tits, and Mazerblade likes his boyfriend's ass, and that's ok.

I can say he likes his boyfriend's ass because it's my opinion based on my many years of experience reading his posts. And the fact, for like 18 years, I asked him for naked pictures of his supposed baby's Momma, and none ever appeared, so that led me to believe it's a guy, not a girl, hence my response. Mazerblade could be the biggest Rump Ranger on this site, and it shouldn't matter to anyone viewing it. Now, if he reported me for this, it would get rejected. Because a forum is all about exchanging ideas and I am simply presenting my opinion, I have an idea it's correct, but I am not 100% certain. Because I am not 100%, you can't rule on it, as I haven't completely ruled it out, I am wrong, but I could be right. Get it.

If you get called a dumb ass, or some other variation of that, it's not hate speech; it's that person's opinion of you. Simple, not hate, just a judgment call. Judgment calls are made every day about a variety of topics, so don't sweat it. You can make one too, but don't make too many because of you devolve into a name-calling post, both get removed. We can disagree; just try not to fight it out in public beyond two pages.

You have an ignore button, rather than tattling on someone for calling you a bad word; I know words hurt today as much as sticks and stones. apparently, fear not; you can take matters into your own hands and prevent them from ever darkening your door again. If you put them on Ignore, you hide their words. Hiding words mean you can't be offended by them cause they will be invisible. Invisible means you won't see the hurtful content directed at you.

I get it, we want the forums to be our picture of perfect, but perfect is different for everyone. I envisioned this as a squad bay, not a safe space.

In a civil society, we need to be conscious of each other when talking; however, that doesn't mean we can't have emphasis or some extra hyperbolic language attached to speech. It happens; I do it a lot to emphasize my point, so don't sweat it.

Doesn't mean we can motherfuck everyone we speak with here, but if it's warranted or someone is acting a bit hard-headed, a well-placed cuss word never hurts anyone.

I am amazed by the things that are necessary to 'splain to a buncha morons in today's world.
    I do not envy you Francis....I mean... Frank, sorry.
    I do, however, respect the shit out of your patience.....and tolerance of slowpeds.
    There, it needed said, right ?

It's not so much the mods as the number of reports you guys send in for nothing.

In some ways, the Mods see it as their job to enforce the report so that they will weigh it and rule. Me, I read it, roll my eyes, and reject it.

The Mods want to do right by you, so when you complain or some of you have insider access, Mods will act on the request.

I THINK the non-pussies that report, do it to protect the site. The pussies that report for hurt feelings should be nuked. But Fuck Yeah to pretty much everything you said. P.S. Does this mean DeerSniper is off his leash?

But, but, I just wanted to hear my opinion coming out of your mouth! But when it doesn't happen I have to insult people. What do you expect me to do now?

We don't have "hate speech"; we don't have disinformation or misinformation; we have free speech here.

Now we understand in civil society, we want to maintain a certain level of decorum; we need to be civil with each other when engaging in conversations as normal people do. When we converse, we don't always agree; I like Tits, and Mazerblade likes his boyfriend's ass, and that's ok.

I can say he likes his boyfriend's ass because it's my opinion based on my many years of experience reading his posts. And the fact, for like 18 years, I asked him for naked pictures of his supposed baby's Momma, and none ever appeared, so that led me to believe it's a guy, not a girl, hence my response. Mazerblade could be the biggest Rump Ranger on this site, and it shouldn't matter to anyone viewing it. Now, if he reported me for this, it would get rejected. Because a forum is all about exchanging ideas and I am simply presenting my opinion, I have an idea it's correct, but I am not 100% certain. Because I am not 100%, you can't rule on it, as I haven't completely ruled it out, I am wrong, but I could be right. Get it.

If you get called a dumb ass, or some other variation of that, it's not hate speech; it's that person's opinion of you. Simple, not hate, just a judgment call. Judgment calls are made every day about a variety of topics, so don't sweat it. You can make one too, but don't make too many because of you devolve into a name-calling post, both get removed. We can disagree; just try not to fight it out in public beyond two pages.

You have an ignore button, rather than tattling on someone for calling you a bad word; I know words hurt today as much as sticks and stones. apparently, fear not; you can take matters into your own hands and prevent them from ever darkening your door again. If you put them on Ignore, you hide their words. Hiding words mean you can't be offended by them cause they will be invisible. Invisible means you won't see the hurtful content directed at you.

I get it, we want the forums to be our picture of perfect, but perfect is different for everyone. I envisioned this as a squad bay, not a safe space.

In a civil society, we need to be conscious of each other when talking; however, that doesn't mean we can't have emphasis or some extra hyperbolic language attached to speech. It happens; I do it a lot to emphasize my point, so don't sweat it.

Doesn't mean we can motherfuck everyone we speak with here, but if it's warranted or someone is acting a bit hard-headed, a well-placed cuss word never hurts anyone.
    Does this mean your turning Deersniper loose?

I have on good information that several of the MOA 3-9x40 Duplex .308 Boomers at my public range decided to join so they could rant about Creedmoor shooting.
    Sorry about that....

• Haha
    Reactions: Dirty D and lash
    No, fuck Deersniper,

He has no fucking clue how to act civil and when we tell him to tone it down, he argues

On top of Deersniper makes a point, to online and offline to mother fuck me every chance he gets, why? Because I earn money, and he doesn't like it.

I have no clue why you all like that asshat; probably because he is an asshole, and it's entertaining, but otherwise, he offers nothing to this site but headaches,

We just stopped dealing with him, he makes secondary accounts every time we try to remove him, so at this point we just ignore him,

He wasnt banned, just ignored

Last edited:
    Ann Margaret, back in the day was hot as hell
    Damn right....and for being 80 now, she still is....well, hot for 80. I'll leave it at that! haha

1667253832458.png

I think I've used the report button all of 2x for obvious spam.

I love it here because people can call me names and I can ignore them. I detest the sites that just blank out their names with a bunch of *.

Reactions: lash
    I never really thought about keeping a tally,

We have a few members that get reported a lot, mainly for language, swearing, stuff like that

It's really the informational sections that bother me, which is where Deersniper fucked up carrying the Bear Pit bullshit into the information sections.

Grab assing in the bear pit is one thing, I ignore most of those complaints, but in the informational sections will get you tagged by me

I had to read though this whole thread to find out none of you mentioned me? I'm either doing it o.k...ish, or need to try more.

toro.jpg

Reactions: lash
    But is Mazerblades boyfriends ass MIL or MOA? That's all I wanna know. That and the nude baby momma pics...

But seriously, big boy rules apply. We don't have to act our age but we ARE guests in LL's house.

• Haha
    Reactions: Genesis1984
    It would be neat to see the stats on who gets reported the most. Obviously it couldn't be public though or the fucking retards would make a game out of getting the highest score. Have I ever been reported?
    Have you been banned before? If not then I doubt you’ve been reported. Send me $5 and I will hit the button to give you some street cred.

Have you been banned before? If not then I doubt you’ve been reported. Send me $5 and I will hit the button to give you some street cred.
    I don't think I have. I'm pretty reserved online. I save my criticism of paper clips for in person conversations. :whistle:

Well, to be honest. Your name almost kinda makes people think that you are autistic. So people feel sorry for you and just can't report you until you reach the Greta level.
    It would be neat to see the stats on who gets reported the most. Obviously it couldn't be public though or the fucking retards would make a game out of getting the highest score. Have I ever been reported?

Despite some of the back-and-forth banter. I think most people here if they were to sit down over a few beers would get along just fine.
    A good brawl first, then beers once a hierarchy is established. That’s how dudes roll.

I see all kinds of things in the pit I think are stupid. That’s part of the draw to this place.

Snitches get stitches.

It's not so much the mods as the number of reports you guys send in for nothing.

In some ways, the Mods see it as their job to enforce the report so that they will weigh it and rule. Me, I read it, roll my eyes, and reject it.

The Mods want to do right by you, so when you complain or some of you have insider access, Mods will act on the request.
    So… people actually use the report button? What abunch of thinned skinned bitches. You should just delete the report button and that would solve that problem…

Pussies