• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FYI wilson adj gas block and troy alpha rail

axeltow

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 5, 2011
Clarksville, tn
i bought a pri low profile adjustable gas block to fit under my 15" troy alpha rail. the pri would not fit. so i ordered the wilson combat low profile adjustable gas block. it fits great. i even flexed the 15" rail a little to see if it made contact and no contact. this seems like a hot setup for running an adjustable gas block and a long light rail for an spr build.
also the wilson came packaged nicely and came with a 12" allen wrench to adjust the gas way back under a rail.

Re: FYI wilson adj gas block and troy alpha rail

Do you have any pics of your setup? I've got a Templar Race Rail, which has a small ID/slender profile and would only fit a non adjustable gas block, which can be somewhat temperamental about less than perfect handload pressures. Other issue is heavier profile barrel and it's .875 at block. Been looking for the right block-I will check this one out. Thanks.

Re: FYI wilson adj gas block and troy alpha rail

I'd like to see pictures of your setup as well I'm going back and forth between troy alpha, Rainer evolution, or a centurion arms...