• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FYI, WOA SPR barrel sale on Monday the 19th

Sales rep told me in email when I was asking about backorders.

1663457393154.png

Reactions: msgriff
Already placed my order. Gas tubes were discounted to $8 too in case anyone needs gas tubes.

Reactions: Mike_in_FL
Wow. My 16" SPR barrel shipped already. It will be used for a future Recce build. The 18" is on backorder but the 16" said it was too so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I started to feel left out so I bought a 1/8 20" upper this year. Hopefully I'll have my 18" upper finished before this one arrives. Also hope at least one Arken scope shows up before the end of the year but that's another story.

That was a great buy but wrong threads for me. I would like to see more of their .223 barrels offered in 5/8-24 vs only the varmint/predator.

Reactions: Jsp556
Wow. My 16" SPR barrel shipped already. It will be used for a future Recce build. The 18" is on backorder but the 16" said it was too so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I got an invoice for mine, says it's an 8 week lead time. Sucks, it was in stock when I ordered at 7 am.

Reactions: PorkChop
And I got a shipping notice. Neat.
Lol I was gonna post that. I got an invoice, then later got a shipping label notification. Will be here Thursday. Too bad its the 16". Doing the Mod1 right now not the recce. Well...I guess I could do the recce only....hmmmm....

Lol I was gonna post that. I got an invoice, then later got a shipping label notification. Will be here Thursday. Too bad its the 16". Doing the Mod1 right now not the recce. Well...I guess I could do the recce only....hmmmm....
Or a mod H!

Or a mod H!
Already have clone like similar handguards for the mod 1 or recce. Using the midwest industries until I can snag some KAC ones in a few months when the KAC rep told me they'd start pushing them out again.

Progress so far

Attachments

• 0A000BD0-520C-4B4E-82D6-D8C947E247F1.jpeg
    0A000BD0-520C-4B4E-82D6-D8C947E247F1.jpeg
    408.2 KB · Views: 47
I bought one of their 18", mid gas, 1/7 twist barrels about a month ago and just took it out for its first outing last Saturday. Once I got it sighted in with some 55gr fmj reloads I was smacking steel plates at 500 meters over and over again without really having to try too hard. That was with a load I already had for another AR; 24.5gr Tac, LC Brass, and a 77gr SMK. I'm gonna shoot for groups next time out. I had two other Rifles to sight in so I only ended up putting 50 rounds through it but I had no malfunctions and I'm using an A5 tube with Vltor's H1 equivalent. Recoil impulse was very smooth.

Color me impressed!

20220920_185303.jpg

I got my 20" upper on Saturday and took it for a spin on Sunday. This thing is a shooter. They threw in a couple of stickers and a T-shirt, I wonder if they heard about this thread? LOL :D

They just announced another sale. I was all excited till I saw it was a 10.5" pistol gas 5.56 and a 13.7" carbine gas 5.56. WTF? Who wants that?

They just announced another sale. I was all excited till I saw it was a 10.5" pistol gas 5.56 and a 13.7" carbine gas 5.56. WTF? Who wants that?
Maybe it's the "buy our pistol barrels" sale before braces are banned? IIRC, I was in a class in 2014 and a guy broke out a braced Sig I think. And they had been around for maybe 6 months or so then? I have one and I feel like I've been waiting for the hammer to drop the entire time.

Maybe it's the "buy our pistol barrels" sale before braces are banned? IIRC, I was in a class in 2014 and a guy broke out a braced Sig I think. And they had been around for maybe 6 months or so then? I have one and I feel like I've been waiting for the hammer to drop the entire time.
I can get into shorties. It's the oddball/undesirable gas lengths that throw me.

Reactions: Jsp556