• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

G.A.P. has a new poster boy!!

diego-ted

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2011
Diego-Town
I know they don't need one, but I am a convert! I had the opportunity to drive my first GAP yesterday. Boy what a stick! My buddy and board member gstaylorg brought his
Hospitaller 308 out and let me put it through it's paces, man what a gun. This is the older model with the surgeon action, man was I impressed. I shot the gun using a scope that was very difficult to use along with having to squeeze the rear bag for elevation, for which I was not used to. My 300 yard groups were all sub moa with FGMM and this 10 shot group at 100 in a moderate wind made a believer out of me! I am going to do everything in my power to get me one of these. I have been wanting (needing) a platform that I knew was money! So that I could focus my attention to my wind reading development and re-loading skills.

diego

I know they don't need one, but I am a convert! I had the opportunity to drive my first GAP yesterday. Boy what a stick! My buddy and board member gstaylorg brought his
Hospitaller 308 out and let me put it through it's paces, man what a gun. This is the older model with the surgeon action, man was I impressed. I shot the gun using a scope that was very difficult to use along with having to squeeze the rear bag for elevation, for which I was not used to. My 300 yard groups were all sub moa with FGMM and this 10 shot group at 100 in a moderate wind made a believer out of me! I am going to do everything in my power to get me one of these. I have been wanting (needing) a platform that I knew was money! So that I could focus my attention to my wind reading development and re-loading skills.

diego

Diego,

I just picked up my new Hospitaller last month and have no regrets. I also wanted something that I could use to better read the winds and reloading. I have been reloading for about 20 years, but recently the .308 has caught my attention. It has taken me about 5 years of off and on development.

Meanwhile, yesterday I shot a introduction F T/R match and I learned so much about reading the wind. I figure, it is best to get the rifle variable out of the way.

Let us know when you get one and how much you like it. Here is a picture of mine:

IMG_3213.jpg

Diego,

Be careful once you own one you will want another and then another......I have a Hospitaller in a Remmy .260 on order and I'm biting at the bit but atlas you can't rush perfection...
So I'll give George and the crew all the time they need as when it is delivered it will be lights out!!

"Please just remember... if I Die in my sleep someone please tell my wife what the GAPs are REALLY Worth!!"

Diego,

Be careful once you own one you will want another and then another......I have a Hospitaller in a Remmy .260 on order and I'm biting at the bit but atlas you can't rush perfection...
So I'll give George and the crew all the time they need as when it is delivered it will be lights out!!

"Please just remember... if I Die in my sleep someone please tell my wife what the GAPs are REALLY Worth!!"

Mine took less than two weeks. Rifles ready to order are not good for my marriage.

Diego-Ted,

I absolutely love my Crusader in .308. It is indeed a laser and an incredibly
comfortable rifle to shoot. I will be ordering another one in the next couple of months.

Last edited: