• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms G.A. Precision GAP-10 With S&B 5-25 MSR Scope SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

79steeler

Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2012
    Willing to sell rifle only for $2,500.00

Like the title say's I'm selling my beloved GA Precision Gap 10 in .308 Caliber with a 20" barrel, with Surefire brake. This semi auto is an absolute hammer. This is a Gen 1 Gap 10. I would like to sell this as a package with the S&B 5-25 scope with MSR reticle with illumination. This combo is an absolute dream to shoot. Firm Price is $5000, this rifle and scope combo is a steal at that price. Bi-pod is not included in this deal. This combo is an absolute hammer, this is a 1,000 yard capable rifle with either 175 FGMM or ASYM 175gr. Round count is roughly 400 rounds of all premium ammo. At 100 yards it shoots clover leafs if you do your part.

The scope is an S&B 5-25 with MSR Reticle illuminated, CW turents, DT turents, perfect glass, what you would expect from S&B.

This entire package is 99.95% perfect condition. Like new in my opinion and very well cared for. I tried to take alot of pictures so you be the judge.

I probably have 6400 into this package so it's and awesome savings over new. I would not sell this but I am funding another project.

Rifle will ship with a 20 round mag. I have others available and would be happy to sell them at discounted prices. Please just ask about them. I believe 2 of them are the longer Knights Armament so you can shoot the 185's . Many are new in the packages.

Shipping and insurance is on you! We can figure it all out as far as what you want.

PM me and I will be happy to provide my phone number so we can chat about it. Thanks Tim

Attachments

• thumbnail-2.jpeg
      thumbnail-2.jpeg
      86 KB · Views: 555
    • thumbnail-5.jpeg
      thumbnail-5.jpeg
      88 KB · Views: 578
    • thumbnail-1.jpeg
      thumbnail-1.jpeg
      106.1 KB · Views: 543
    • thumbnail-6.jpeg
      thumbnail-6.jpeg
      107.4 KB · Views: 531
    • thumbnail-7.jpeg
      thumbnail-7.jpeg
      67.3 KB · Views: 465
    • thumbnail-10.jpeg
      thumbnail-10.jpeg
      72.3 KB · Views: 412
    • thumbnail-9.jpeg
      thumbnail-9.jpeg
      86.9 KB · Views: 386
    • thumbnail-8.jpeg
      thumbnail-8.jpeg
      71.6 KB · Views: 369
    • thumbnail-11.jpeg
      thumbnail-11.jpeg
      84.3 KB · Views: 363
    • thumbnail.jpeg
      thumbnail.jpeg
      83.9 KB · Views: 324
    Last edited:
    Round count is 400 all premium ammo. I believe I bought this rifle in 2014, I am the original owner.

This is a Gen 1 Gap-10 ! So definately made by Gap. Super accurate rifle.

This rifle and scope combo is still available. I just havent posted it in awhile. I would really prefer to sell as a package. It's a hammer just the way it sits and the scope is awesome.

Ok guys way too many new toys! Would take Tangent Theta Gen 3 XR as partial trade on whole package. Rifle only $2,500 or whole package $5,000

You will not finder a cleaner GAP-10!