• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

G.F.L 223 Brass?

lukeva22

Private
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Is gfl brass any good? I don't know who makes it. I can get alot of it from a police shooting range that my friend works at. Anyone use it?

Re: G.F.L 223 Brass?

Luke As long as it is a brass case, boxer primed and it is free you will get at least 1 reload out of it, take it and as much as they can give you. Don't forget the donuts and you might have a lifetime supply.

I read GFL means it is made by Fiocchi. I dont know how good Fiocchi stuff is. I am reading a couple threads on Google about their brass and I generally see the stuff as okay brass to reload but I also read that people have been having a little bit of a problem with reloading them.

Thanks guys, I will get some to try. My friend said they have a couple of 55 gallon drums full of brass. I also seen alot of pmc brass laying on the ground, when I went and shot with him on monday.

I would get it if you can.If it is hard to load,the scrap value would buy something better.Brass is not as high as copper,but still worth selling at the scrap place. Pete