• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s G.O.S.A.F.E. Act, Semi-Auto Firearm Ban in the Seante Now

That dude is such a freaking knob.
I will forever associate him with that "what would stoner do" junk ass iteration of an AR.
Plastic lower single piece stock/lower/buffer tube/grip etc that they are trying to sell for 1100-1200 bones.
Whadda freaking joke.

I see the price is now at giveaways pricing point.....probably because no one bought them.

They will perpetually keep trying this with different anagrams and catch phrases. Fight fire with fire. Introduce a bill which is called "A.W.A.R.E" for the responsible use, storage and places where you can carry.

All
Weapons
Are
Required
Everywhere.

2 can play this game.
"Lets all be AWARE about firearm safety and where we can legally carry and use them" reverse troll.

Doesn’t have a shot of passing, but it irks me to no end that they keep pushing this bullshit. Shall not comply.

For all the glowies watching: shame on you. Seriously.

You really need to rethink your oath.

And go.

Fuck.

Yourself.
Fuck
Glowie.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 91Eunozs
There is a shot it will pass because of all of the milk toast, no balls, Rino, treasonous, criminals in the Senate

There is a shot it will pass because of all of the milk toast, no balls, Rino, treasonous, criminals in the Senate
I doubt it very much. At some point though, if we don't get some in there who will pass or at least push legislation that pushes for less gun regulation and fights against this with vigor, they will get more of our rights. It's crazy that even after watching Israel and Ukraine, there's still people who don't want to have semi capable rifles available to them.

Reactions: TACC and 232593
Eh, make me a felon and I may as well start figuring out lightning links or where the 3rd hole goes.

I'll just be the best criminal I can be once they decide I am one.

Problem with this type of shit that they are pushing is that if passed it seems like it will ban parts and components as well.

I hear many saying “will not comply” and “come and take them” etc. but what good does that do for the thousands of hard working folks that make their living from making semiautomatic firearms and components?

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Arizona had a chance to flush that turd Mark Kelly but they voted for “muh astronaut”. Now we’re stuck with Feinstein 2.0 for 5 more years.

The "Bipartisan Safer Communities Act" had no chance of passing either right? For every 1 law the Supreme Court strikes down, the left writes 100 more

Reactions: 232593